Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Petition to bring back the Family Guy Online MMORPG
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff and Another Freakin' Mobile Game are good games for mobile users to play, but it's been tough since Family Guy Online went offline on January, 2013. I never got to play the game, and models from the game never got ripped for, or submitted to, the Models Resource, not even in T-pose. So, I've started this petition to bring Family Guy Online back online.

Click here to sign the petition.
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
Petitions like these have almost never worked out, so I really don't see the point of this.
(03-10-2018, 04:50 AM)Snessy the duck Wrote: Petitions like these have almost never worked out, so I really don't see the point of this.

I'm with Snessy.

Think about it for one moment. You stated it yourself: FamGO went offline in January of 2013. That's more than five years ago. Searching for certain key terms on Google will lead to this thread - I've found information I needed to look for crop up from these very forums in the first 10 results.

Your motives for the petition are behind a very thin veil of a Google search that fits better than 2 does twice into 4. Your notion is admirable, but misplaced and as clear as day. Suppose for a second that your petition got acknowledged, you're talking about a game that has been offline for more than five years. Would anyone be in a real rush to turn it back on? Would it actually come back on within an acceptable timeframe?
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:
Also, I'm not even sure these games were that beloved to begin with. I'm pretty sure you're one of the only people on the internet who want them back. Also, how can you say the games are good if you've never played them?
Thanked by:
I signed it, because it takes literally thirty seconds to do and there's no drawbacks to having done so. At all.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy