Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Injustice 2 Mobile Models
Hi, im new here and i really need help...
How can i extract models from Injustice 2 Mobile ?? specifically Ezra Miller's The Flash from the last update (2.0)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
(12-19-2017, 01:23 PM)byxsewaa Wrote: Hi, im new here and i really need help...
How can i extract models from Injustice 2 Mobile ?? specifically Ezra Miller's The Flash from the last update (2.0)

You'll have to find a way to dump the OBB files from your phone's cache or find a site that archives APKs with OBBs, then follow this tutorial. When you open the files you'll have to enable "Override Game Detection", and select "Unreal Engine 4" "Unreal Engine 4.16"

The one you're looking for is in Characters > Flash > FL_JL
Thanked by: Z-one
(12-19-2017, 02:30 PM)Hallow Wrote: You'll have to find a way to dump the OBB files from your phone's cache or find a site that archives APKs with OBBs, then follow this tutorial. When you open the files you'll have to enable "Override Game Detection", and select "Unreal Engine 4" "Unreal Engine 4.16"

The one you're looking for is in Characters > Flash > FL_JL

Hi! I'm currently trying to extract the sprites and others from this game as well and I was planning to create a new thread but since this topic was recently created I'm contacting you here, the problem is that when I try to do that with what I think are "Character Visual Templates" [thinking those are portraits and art] the unreal software says "There's no visual object loaded now" any ideas? here are some of the files I'm trying to extract.

Nevermind it actually worked! Thank you for your tutorial and this reply!
Thanked by: