Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Binding of Isaac sheets
Neutral 
So I think it's been obvious for some time that The Binding of Isaac (Yeah, referring more to Rebirth/Afterbirth/Afterbirth+) is missing a lot of sheets or have some that are incomplete.

A LOT of items (at least ones that give graphical effects to Isaac), the familiars and transformations are absent. There are also sheets for the characters that are missing one or more things (Eden, Azazel, Lilith and Keeper's sheets).

I was originally planning to go ahead and revise Eden's sheet, but of course there was one problem, which was the hairstyles. They were absent on the current sheet (along with the other skin colors), though the issue concerning them is that when I was going to add the hairstyles to the sheet I've started there were a LOT that I had to put; as in, there were exactly 40 hairstyles for just one character (to be honest, I wish I was kidding when I say that). I put it to the side at the time and went ahead to revise Azazel's instead (his Brimstone charge, boss screen, and level transition sprites were missing; arguably an easier fix than Eden). I might revisit fixing Eden's potentially; for now though I'll be focusing more on Lilith and Keeper (nothing much was left out other than their boss screen and level transition sprites, so it's not a major revision).

But in the meantime, here's one of the few sheets I put together and waiting on:

[Image: 1513132787.png]

That's all I got to say currently, anyway. I'll probably update this at times, but I don't think it'd be necessary.
Thanked by: