Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spriting Project:[New:Fighting Foodons: Fried Ricer]
Question 
Remember those anime shows we used to wake up in the morning all hyped to watch?

Remember that epic thunder Pikachu did in the 1st ep of Pokémon?

Remember when Digimon turned into Digital Champions and then into Ultimate?

Remember Monster Rancher where monsters ruled?

Well if so then you might've seen other shows like that around late 1990s-early 2000s

So where am I going with this? Well I had a game idea, but since I doubt it can be a finished game, I'll just sprite it instead. This is a fighter, a fight between heroes of those shows above and others in the ultimate battle of rivalry, who will truly be the dominant hero?

So I'll stop here before you ''tl;dr" me or something. Here are the sprites:
[Image: monstergroupui5.png]

As followed: Pikachu, Agumon, Metabee, Mocchi, Flint, Fried Ricer and Zatch(or Gash if you like original names).

I'm spriting the main heroes of these series in this spriting style, and don't worry, there's gonna be more, if you didn't watch/like one series then there's a chance your preferred series is in here. And here's a timeline of shows I have so far(more will be added):
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/4418/history2xz8.png

So, if you want to help in any way, suggest me a show and I'll have it in consideration. And to prevent slowpokes, heres in consideration: Yu-Gi-Oh, Shinzo, Beyblade, and Cardcaptor Sakura. Remember: Anything monster/pokemon related and that is somewhere within the timeline plz.
So let me know of some crits, show bits, and what fits. Also this is a personal project, but you can try the style if you want, just don't post your sprites in here.
Thanked by:
Oh man.
I am loving this.
I used to love these shows =)
Great job!
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
OMG DIGIMON!! Yes i do remember those were the good old days
Loveing this project!!
Nice job on the sprites.
Thanked by:
(12-17-2008, 06:55 PM)Subomi~Chan Wrote: Cardcaptor Sakura
THIS Surprise
CCS was the first anime I really liked

Awesome sprites! Big Grin
I love your style
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Zatch's kinda missing his arms.

Quote:Beyblade

Well, if you do Dranzer compared with Falzar (EXE6), you'll see resembalance within the two.

I remember these shows rather well. now it's all "HEY STUPID LET'S MAKE CRAPPY ANIMATED TV REALITY AND MESS WITH THE ORIGIONALZ!"
Thanked by:
oh mY FUCKING GOD IS THAT METABEE?

I LOVE YOU. DO ROKUSHO. Also in that timeline, I donMore Sweatdropst recognise any of those post-2000 shows. I guess I got too old.
Thanked by:
(12-17-2008, 07:20 PM)Gaia Wrote: Zatch's kinda missing his arms.

Quote:Beyblade

Well, if you do Dranzer compared with Falzar (EXE6), you'll see resembalance within the two.

I remember these shows rather well. now it's all "HEY STUPID LET'S MAKE CRAPPY ANIMATED TV REALITY AND MESS WITH THE ORIGIONALZ!"

I will make Zatch's arms visible in a later sprite, and he's able to have his outfit as a cape without showing them(look at timeline pic) and that's an interesting detail about the Dranzer and Falzar, since I've played exe6, I'll look into that.
Thanked by:
OMG ITS AGUMON!These shows were awesome(and will always be awesome)!!

BTW Shouldn't this be in the Sprite Projects Section?
Projects Associated with:
[Image: ZoidsProject.png]
[Image: KirbyProject2.png]

Thanked by:
(12-17-2008, 07:35 PM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: OMG ITS AGUMON!These shows were awesome(and will always be awesome)!!

BTW Shouldn't this be in the Sprite Projects Section?

I was about to mention that, but someone brought up a good point. This is a self project, and a WIP topic/Regular sprite topic/discussion at the same time. No one else is spriting but me, so it's not really suited for spriting project board.
Thanked by:
Flint the Time Detective.

FLINT THE FUCKING TIME DETECTIVE

I LOVE YOU.
Thanked by:
(12-17-2008, 08:02 PM)Rags Wrote: Flint the Time Detective.

FLINT THE FUCKING TIME DETECTIVE

I LOVE YOU.

He's currently the next character I'm doing too Heart
Thanked by:
pikachu's so perfect i could just

great work bud :>
Thanked by:
Im in love with that dino, what is it called? Also great work with the others as well!
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Can i try to contribute im working on patelmon and angelmon and togemon and palmon and weregururmon..........lawl i love digimon ill show you the results 2morrow...
Thanked by:
(12-17-2008, 09:24 PM)CeeY Wrote: Im in love with that dino, what is it called? Also great work with the others as well!

Thanks, I'm guessing you've never seen Digimon? His name is Agumon.

And spartan you can try the style if you want, but just that.
Thanked by: