Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zelda Oot 3D Animation and model fix
Hello!
I try to do an animation with Zelda OoT 3D models (I've extract all actors) but I can't rip animation and some models have placements problems.
So I need help to know how to correct models (like in the quote) and use animations in Cinema 4D.
Thanks!
(05-22-2015, 09:41 AM)Zerox Wrote: Wonderful thank you very much! I took a look for a few minutes before work and it seems to work great. Now if I can just figure out the controls...

I'll check later to see if there's a README file. If not any ideas?

I'm excited to share these.

Edit: So I am able to rip these and Majora's Mask models now. I can export them to .dae with the viewer but then I can't open them with Noesis or any other program for that matter. I can convert them to .fbx with FBX Converter 2013 by Autodesk, but it loses the bone data when I do this. It also loses the positioning of things like finger tips, weapons, and faces occasionally, grouping them all by the feet, so that they need repositioned.

So does any idea how to convert them with the bones/shape intact?

Proof that it's working:

In Viewer:

[Image: jz89i.jpg]

After Conversion:

[Image: 2s6mwqo.jpg]

Fixed:

[Image: 2rrneh1.jpg]

Should I submit this now? I'd rather submit one with the bones intact. As is the process for ripping is slow.

I also figured out the controls for the camera in the viewer. It uses the ASWD keys format like a game would use for movement.

Proof of concept : [Image: 1511804195-sans-herbe-arbes-objets-4k.png]
[Image: 1511804180-sans-herbe-arbes-objtes-1080p.png]

Sorry for my English, I'm French
Thanked by:
No one can help me? Sad
Thanked by:
Please?
Thanked by: