Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Molly's Sprite Rips
I guess this is where I'll post any fun sprite rips I want to make

First, Puyo Puyo Box, which seems to have been stuck in a perpetual state of "not fully ripped" for a while now, I went and learned how to rip PS1 stuff JUST to finish the rips for this game

I currently have all the characters ripped in a huge single sheet, I just gotta assemble them as proper sheets as I assume that would be a better way to post them on the site, so here's three of them for now

Schezo Wegey (includes Yon Schezo, Doppelganger Schezo, and Naked Schezo)
[Image: AJOsvIN.png]

Kodomo Dragon
[Image: xCcV42F.png]

Nohoho (includes Yon Nohoho, and Muhoho)
[Image: g35ZJkd.png]

Additionally, I found a single (unused) sprite of Satan that's not on the existing sheet for him at all
[Image: BUb8hQv.png]

AAND, this is just a personal preference, but the "NPCs" sheet should probably be removed, considering not only are each character's NPC sprites on their individual sheets, but also the NPCs sheet is ridiculously incomplete, only including sprites loaded in the first town of Quest Mode
EDIT: Actually, I remembered that Mandrake only has NPC sprites and is never encountered in a battle, so that NPCs sheet still has SOME reason to exist.... at least until I toss together a little sheet for her

EDIT 2: Oh, hey, submitting things to the main site is kinda different from what I thought it was, so I suppose I don't REALLY need to post my rips here.... though I think I may do that anyway
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
Very nice! Big Grin

I've always liked the Puyo cast. ^^
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
There is an NGPC Puyo Puyo game that I ripped, I really suck at it so I didn't get very far.
Thanked by: