Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Deleting Spritesheets
Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to delete a spritesheet. You see, over on the page for Yume Nikki I uploaded some backgrounds from it, but now I want to just post them all into a zip file to save space, so I would need to delete what's up now. Would that be possible? Thanks in advance.
Thanked by:
You don't even need to delete the sheet at all, just upload a revision in the .zip format, and I'm pretty sure it'll be accepted.
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Yea, but I want to upload a revision of all the backgrounds from the Nexus locations, meaning there would be a zip of all of them, but then there would be some by itself too, due to me uploading separate ones and not being able to delete them once I've uploaded the zip, and I think that would look a little disorganized. Is there another way or no?
Thanked by:
You can't do it yourself, but you can ask a staff member to do it if you give a good reason. Best place is probably the Errors thread, we don't really have a better place for it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Okay. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your help guys!!
Thanked by: