Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Unleashed
[Image: titlewx8.png]

Sonic Unleashed is the upcoming game from SEGA. The hedgehog, now in a mix between 2D and 3D is supposed to hark back to both the classic and adventure games. The game is made up of 95% Sonic game-play, each zone takes place in a new country, Super Sonic makes an appearance apparently at the start, the world is blown up and am I forgetting something, oh yeah, Sonic turns into a were-hog.

More more info check
IGN
GAMESPOT

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO5H9seoq8g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdStemUl3U0

Japanese Site:
http://sonic.sega.jp/SonicWorldAdventure

So yeah, why not talk about it.
Thanked by:
I didn't know Sonic dyed his hair... skin... whatever blue.
Thanked by:
GaryCXJk Wrote:I didn't know Sonic dyed his hair... skin... whatever blue.

IIRC, in one of the comics Sonic lost his powers and turned back to his original brown color
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
This game promises to be a redeeming title, bringing sonic back to his former glory among video game icons. I'm not too happy about the lycanthropy gimmick and the prospect of another epic end-of-the-world final boss, but it should be great.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
I'm NOT Looking up for this game... mainly Cause I've Heard that Tails isn't gonna be important to the story... But, If it Makes Sonic Popular again, Then go for it. I won't buy it though.
Thanked by:
This game looks like it will finally revive that hedgehog, Mostly because it has speed and it's 2D elements, although I'm not to please about Wolflink Weresonic being in it...
Thanked by:
I think the title should have read "dieing", not dying.

Anyway, yeah. The good ol' days. Am I the only one thinking positive things about Were-Sonic? Even if it is just a crappy gimmick? Could be worse... it could've been where Sonic gets his hands on a back-mounted water pump. :b
Thanked by:
Dieing is not a word, dying is.
Thanked by:
Chances are they will mess this game up too. But I am hoping they don't mess this game up and actually take the time to make it. Oh and Sega, if you are reading this, IF YOU ARE NOT DONE BY THE RELEASE DATE, PUSH THE RELEASE FURTHER A FEW MONTHS AND FINISH THE GAME FIRST BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT! Don't let it end up like Sonic 06, please.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14...61608.html

New gameplay video of Europe... hey look Big Ben. And a logo:
[Image: logofj1.png]
Thanked by:
Nintendo_6444 Wrote:I'm NOT Looking up for this game... mainly Cause I've Heard that Tails isn't gonna be important to the story... But, If it Makes Sonic Popular again, Then go for it. I won't buy it though.
so you're not going to buy the game because the shittiest character in the Sonic universe won't be important to the story

good call.
Thanked by:
Oh man, how awkward is it to include 3-D and 2-D parts of the stages.

And why is there yet no videos showing Wolf Sonic =( The most interesting part of the game has yet to be shown! My the suspence!
Thanked by:
If it's any better than the 360 game, then it might be better than sticking my hand into a fire.
Let's just say, they can't make it any worse, so why not? I'm up for a laugh. Whether it's with Sega, or at Sega, either will make me happy.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:Oh god no. All Sonic games after Sonic 2 sucked.

Did you even watch the trailer for this ??

This one actually looks like it'll be good.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:
Phantom Kirby Wrote:Did you even watch the trailer for this ??

I can't watch online stuff.

Well you can't judge the game just by the name.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: