Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What do you want me to show?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dr. Mario Player skin
28.57%
4 28.57%
Mario 2600 world skin (WIP)
21.43%
3 21.43%
random port of an existing sheet to Sonic Boll as a Player skin
0%
0 0%
anything relating to Sonic Boom (DUN DUN DUN)
21.43%
3 21.43%
Anything Relating to Miles "Tails" Prower.
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Sonic Boll thread
Exclamation 
There's a fangame called Sonic Boll that recently updated to version 1.7, which is drastically different then prior versions. The basic premise is that it's worlds 1-1 through 6-4 of Super Mario Bros., but you can either use modern moves (ground pound, wall jump, spin jump) or play as a Sonic the Hedgehog character. Additionally, you can switch graphics, music and sound effects, and it's a very modular feature. (e.g. you could play as Fang the Sniper but with the levels using Super Mario Bros. 3 Graphics and music)  It has a small community, but it's somewhat of a niche appeal right now. Just posted this thread because there's no mention of it anywhere on this forum, even though custom sprites are rather common here. While the graphics can be swapped, there are five 'base' characters: Mario, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Mecha Sonic (The Sonic the Hedgehog 2 variant). Some default 'skins' (as the alternate looks are called) such as Ashura, and Wechnia, and even some fan characters (albeit only memetic ones), and there is even an Eggman skin for Mecha Sonic, I kid you not. I've been making some skins myself, so I made this thread to discuss the game...and to show off a bit.

I'll show pictures of one skin for now, but to raise interest (because I pretty much never get listened to. Ever.) and because I'm too lazy to decide myself, I'll take poll votes.

Why did I self-parody a couple times there? I'm not feeling all to well. November has not been very kind to me so far.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:
Looks like Tails is winning so far...
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Thanked by:
Now Tails is tied with Dr. Mario!

Thanked by: