Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Video Game Characters and Real People competing in a Grand Prix Championship
Star 
I know it sounds crazy for Fan-Fiction or anything but, imagine if Video Game Characters and Real People competing in a Grand Prix Championship?

(10 Teams, 30 Drivers, Mario Kart Style, no items and Racing Action of Formula One and MotoGP)
Thanked by:
Only if eurobeat and the Akina Speedstars are a thing...
Mario vs Ayrton Senna vs Takumi, that would be a thing I wanna see
Think about that
P.S buy assetto corsa forma PC , you can do those kind of fever dreams
Thanked by:
What if Lord Sugar, Gordon Ramsay, Heihachi Mishima and Klonoa competed as well?
Thanked by:
man, you have a future as a game designer.
add Gino il Pollo, Reggie Fils-a-mech and *insert relevant meme* here.
I want you as a playable character too
Thanked by: WaterKirby1964, Shade
yyyyyeah I'm gonna move this to VG Discussion.

and
(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Gordon Ramsay

why

(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Heihachi Mishima

WHY

this is like arguing "which superheroes would win in a fight" but instead of actually fighting they're competing on a cooking show
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
(11-03-2017, 06:23 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: man, you have a future as a game designer.
add Gino il Pollo, Reggie Fils-a-mech and *insert relevant meme* here.
I want you as a playable character too

Hopefully. Just got to keep fighting for my dreams and goals. Plus, if it were to happen, I'll add the main characters from Cuphead

(11-03-2017, 06:51 AM)Kosheh Wrote: yyyyyeah I'm gonna move this to VG Discussion.

and
(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Gordon Ramsay

why

(11-03-2017, 05:42 AM)RacingWolf7957 Wrote: Heihachi Mishima

WHY

this is like arguing "which superheroes would win in a fight" but instead of actually fighting they're competing on a cooking show

Haha. The reason for Gordon Ramsay, because he use so much profanity on his shows, just imagine how he would react when it comes to things like, his Kart Engine blown up or walking back to the pits angrily and etc. For Heihachi, he is powerful and he would fight with anyone for whatever the position he is fighting for like 1st Place for instance

If Chad Warden was competing in a Grand Prix Championship, that would be crazy because when he overtakes a racer, he will say things like "BALLIN'!"
Thanked by:
So like... when the Flintstones did that WWE special and Fred got to take on a bunch of real wrestlers?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Shade
(11-03-2017, 12:21 PM)Kriven Wrote: So like... when the Flintstones did that WWE special and Fred got to take on a bunch of real wrestlers?

Yeah that kind of thing

Here is an example of a Team with 3 Drivers:

Team: Bald Bull Racing Team
Drivers:
1. Bald Bull
2. Kazuya Mishima
3. Penelope Pitstop
Thanked by:
I'm interested to hear your ideas for a Racing Team with 3 Drivers
Thanked by:
I'm interested to hear your ideas for why Kazuya and Bald Bull would be working with Penelope Pitstop and not Dick Dastardly.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(11-04-2017, 11:18 AM)Kriven Wrote: I'm interested to hear your ideas for why Kazuya and Bald Bull would be working with Penelope Pitstop and not Dick Dastardly.

Haha. It's how I like to go crazy with creative ideas and imagination
Thanked by:
Contrast is interesting, but only if its not clashing too much. Smash Bros. is one of these where it doesn't work, at least with Rosalina and Samus. Two female humans, but one of them has an enormously big head compared to the other. I just doesn't look right.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
OBJECTION!

The majority of Mario-universe characters are homo nintendonus while Samus is canonically homo sapiens.

(I get what you're saying though I'm jsut a brat)
Thanked by:
(11-04-2017, 06:24 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: Contrast is interesting, but only if its not clashing too much. Smash Bros. is one of these where it doesn't work, at least with Rosalina and Samus. Two female humans, but one of them has an enormously big head compared to the other. I just doesn't look right.
Come On, a MUGEN Mario kart
what can possibly go wrong?
Thanked by:
Which Character from Punch-Out!! do you think will make a great hit for the Grand Prix Championship?

With the Grand Prix Championship, you can put all sorts of characters and real people on there

I've got more ideas here you can talk about and say whether you think the character will fit in for the Grand Prix:

1. Klonoa
2. Sion Barzahd (The Bouncer)
3. Daigo Kazama
4. Hwoarang
5. Ribby and Croaks (Cuphead)
6. Cuphead and Mugman
7. Rayman
8. Plusle and Minun
9. Furret
10. Cloud Strife

And

Many More