Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bubsy the Woolies Strike Back - .pak
Music 
I have been trying to rip the newest bubsy game to realise the game uses .pak . when looking for decompilers, ive seen a lot of formats use the same name. Do you guys know a way to figure out which one it is?

EDIT: SOLVED! I found a ripping script from Giana sisters that works.
Thanked by:
the file is called game.pak
Thanked by:
I already solved extracting. now i just need to find the model. i got all the textures, animations and even the skeleton. now all i need is the model

So apparently, there are A LOT OF LEFTOVERS from Giana Sisters
Thanked by:
Will you give anyone the model or? please don't kill me for this
Thanked by:
If i was able to rip it, but nobody did. soooooo. Also dont request me please
Thanked by:
Good to hear i got an answer atleast.
Thanked by:
heres one question what was the script you used if you can answer can you give me a download to it? i would be thankful cause im gonna rip him.
Thanked by:
Yea, the textures were no issue for me. The models were the only problem i had
Thanked by: Conkerlive101b
What file was the model in? I couldnt find anything with it. Also what program did you use?
Thanked by: Conkerlive101b
model in LevelBubsy01.pak 
program Ninja ripper to rip model
Thanked by:
I honestly feel it'd be better to rip it directly from the game's files, instead of using Ninja Ripper for this. That way, we can possibly rip them with rigging and such, and not have to worry about model errors.

I'd contribute to this if I had the game, but I currently lack the money to do so.
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I have always refrained from using Ninja Ripper for that exact reason
Thanked by:
I'd honestly like to have this model i'm not really a ripper so ya know
Thanked by:
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=...7ac2dd71f2 There should be other paks in the archives that include the mesh data in particular.
Thanked by:
So is the pak converter or decomplier or Whatever the heck its called QuickBMS? My friend tried to rip the model and convert the pak files into zip files with 5Zip but it didn't work so are we supposed to use quickbms or something else? i'd honestly need a tutorial on this complicated stuff
Thanked by: