Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ZATCH BELL MAMODO FURY
Hello, I'm new to the Forum and I registered just for the subject I'm going to deal with here. I think this forum is a reference when it comes to Templates and textures. And that has something to do.

Well, a long time ago, I see a few people wanting to modify the Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury game. But as it is not a game as recognized as Dragon Ball Naruto and others, there is not much information.

Then, with my own hands and I was searching until I got to put the game models that were not releasable (Zofis, Laila and others)

The Models Work perfectly throughout the game, the problem now is another: The Spells

It gives to replace the powers, but they replace according to the power of the model that I put on top. I think someone with Hex knowledge or something like that can replace this data, which should be simple, but I can not do it because I do not know it in hexadecimal editors.

The game is Zatch Bell Mamodo Fury and the version that can be edited is Gamecube.

anyone interested can pass on more information.
Thanked by:
In short, you registered for the purpose of requesting that somebody hex edit some files for you.
You registered to request.

Locked/warned.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: