Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Progress Report
Hello everyone, I thought I'd share here how I'm doing with my current audio projects. This is not a place for requests so don't ask, I'll make request threads at a later date when I'm able to. Now that that's out of the way let's get with the initial progress report.

Megadimension Neptunia VII Event Voices: Complete, waiting for approval.

God Eater Resurrection: 95% Complete? I've datamined the whole thing, but I can't find the voice lines for Dr. Paylor Sakaki, Licca Kusonoki, Gen Momota, Johannes von Schicksal, and a few npcs with about 3 lines in the whole game. But every other character and sound effect is complete.

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombies Event Voices: Files extracted, but not sorted by character yet.

Superdimension Neptunia Vs. Sega Hard Girls: Files extracted, but not sorted yet.

Dark Souls 3: Files extracted, but not sorted yet. This game is an epic pain in the ass, the game has THOUSANDS of dummy sound files.

God Eater 2 Rage Burst: I have to find the audio files, because they are kept in the same directory as the game files. Unimpressed

That ends my progress report. It will be a long time before I post any real updates, as I've been very busy recently. But at least I finished 1 game, and another is just missing just a few NPCs people may not even care about.
[Image: WzM4hAC.png]
Thanked by: