Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[HELP] How do i rip from super mario run?
Hello. i'd like to know how to rip from super mario run. I downloaded the apk and renamed it to zip, so fai i have soem folders with sounds and an assets folder with some xml documents and a lot of .file files
Thanked by:
The game uses Unity, so download UnityStudio and follow this tutorial, some stuff might be stored in the phone's cache if they aren't in the APK assets, downloading the cache files directly off Nintendo's servers shows they're encrypted I'm not sure if anyone has dencrypted them yet as I don't care much to check.
Thanked by:
(10-16-2017, 03:38 PM)Hallow Wrote: The game uses Unity, so download UnityStudio and follow this tutorial, some stuff might be stored in the phone's cache if they aren't in the APK assets, downloading the cache files directly off Nintendo's servers shows they're encrypted I'm not sure if anyone has dencrypted them yet as I don't care much to check.

Thank you for replyin. i tried rippingĀ  from my phoen's chache and from the apk. from my phone almost anythying can be viewed. If using the apk, i can view only some sprites. if extracting all the assests, i will get only a lot of empty folders.
Thanked by: