Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Forces Speed Battle File Types help
Hello i have been trying to rip the stage models from SFSP and I've come across file types that is only show as "File" and "Resource" i think that these may originate from unity and contain the model data for the stages and various other things however i can't figure out a way to get into them. Is there a way to either decompress or extract from the "File" or "Resource" types or even just a viewer of some sorts so i can upload them to the site?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanked by:
The game does run Unity, you can use UnityStudio to export the models. Tutorial

Anyway, The maps are located in the AssetBundles folder, you just need to decompress them before opening them in UnityStudio, File > Extract Bundle > Drop Down Menu > "All Files" > Select the bundle or just type the name of the bundle into the file name bar. I exported Green Hill Zone as a test, there are a bunch of parts to it seemingly crammed in the middle of it, not sure if it pieces it together in-game or it's just the way it's exported. Green Hill Zone
Thanked by:
(10-02-2017, 12:42 PM)Hallow Wrote: The game does run Unity, you can use UnityStudio to export the models. Tutorial

Anyway, The maps are located in the AssetBundles folder, you just need to decompress them before opening them in UnityStudio, File > Extract Bundle > Drop Down Menu > "All Files" > Select the bundle or just type the name of the bundle into the file name bar. I exported Green Hill Zone as a test, there are a bunch of parts to it seemingly crammed in the middle of it, not sure if it pieces it together in-game or it's just the way it's exported. Green Hill Zone

Thank you so very much i was able to extract everything from ruined city with this.
Thanked by:
Lets hope the rip actually is accepted
Thanked by:
The one thing i cant seem to find anywhere for any of the stages is the textures and models for the skyboxes which is really weird as i thought it would be in common packages.
Thanked by:
Unity doesnt use skybox models. So you would need to make your own
Thanked by:
Can someone help me on getting these file do i unpack the apk or what
Thanked by:
(10-04-2017, 08:07 AM)theaidan9030 Wrote: We need the entire game ripped and posted on the models-resource.
(For the better!!)

(10-24-2017, 07:54 PM)Sonic3Dcreator/HavHog Wrote: Can someone help me on getting these file do i unpack the apk or what

You unpack the .apk by renaming it to .zip and extracting, after that, follow the steps given
Thanked by:
which version do i useto do this i try 2 diffrent version and im not getting result
Thanked by:
Does anyone have the files with the in-game character models?
Thanked by:
(10-02-2017, 12:42 PM)Hallow Wrote: The game does run Unity, you can use UnityStudio to export the models. Tutorial

I downloaded and extracted the latest version of the game (Android), but I don't see an AssetBundles folder or any .assetbundle files. Have the models' locations changed, or are the models stored in the cloud and have to be downloaded somehow?
Thanked by:
Neutral 
so, ive been trying to rip from this game for a bit and i keep running into issues:

ive got the apk, ive turned it to a zip, but no matter what i try, i can only find like, 17 models, even though i know more should exsist.

the first thing ive tried is just loading everything in the unzipped folder, and while everything rips, a publicsuffxs.gz file just, doesnt want to be read, and then when that error goes by, a whole bunch of shaders dont want to be read either, resulting in 59 assets failing to load.

this method actually gives me access to 17 models, but most of them are generic unity shapes, and 4 are meshes that are used in the game.

then theres extracting the files via assetstudio to a new folder, then reading that. that produces only the 4 models that arent generic unity assets

then theres hitting the extract all models button and hoping that fixes something, but that just produces a bunch of models of nothing, like thr program tried converting the data it had into a mesh and failed miserably.

i know i could rip from sonic dash, but there are some characters exclusive to forces, so all in all im stuck.
Thanked by: