Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lightseekers Awakening Ripping
Heya everyone. Figured I'd make my first foray into the wonderful world of model ripping by taking the models from Lightseekers Awakening! It's a Unity-based game so it shouldn't be too horrible.

I'll probably just export whatever I find, but my aim's to get all the Tyrax models first.

Any help is appreciated. Hopefully I'll make some progress!

So far I've found all the material files, so I'll keep those on hand in case someone can do a better job at getting the actual models.

EDIT: Models have been located! I'll get ripping!

EDIT: I have almost every single model, texture, material etc in my sweaty little paws, but I can't seem to get them together properly. I'll upload some of them anyway and see if one of you fellas might be able to fix it. Might be UVs because the textures aren't working properly.

TOOLS I'M USING
-DevXUnity Unpacker Pro version
-Blender

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED 3DS MAX, VUE OR VRAY TO OPEN THE MATERIALS

Here's some of the character/enemy models I've got so far. Inside is a model (obj), texture (png), and presumably a material file (mat). No bones, but I CAN ACCESS THEM! I just don't know what file format they're in.

Day 1
EDIT: Got the obb open, everything else is there! I think the UVs may need flipping though, I can't do that myself, so if someone else can, these will be ready for submission!

EDIT: Uploaded Zilia and some generic Tyrax NPCs

EDIT: Worked out how to fix the UVs (gotta flip vertically). I'm gonna start uploading soon.

Attached Files
.zip   Jax the Tyrax.zip (Size: 338.66 KB / Downloads: 105)
.zip   Boulder the Everok.zip (Size: 338.01 KB / Downloads: 86)
.zip   Tyrax NPC.zip (Size: 127.25 KB / Downloads: 94)
.zip   Kora the Mari.zip (Size: 287.19 KB / Downloads: 106)
.zip   Mari NPC.zip (Size: 109.27 KB / Downloads: 104)
.zip   Umbron Brute.zip (Size: 160.84 KB / Downloads: 99)
.zip   Umbron.zip (Size: 146.86 KB / Downloads: 99)
.zip   Zyrus the Noxin.zip (Size: 305.5 KB / Downloads: 109)
.zip   BoneWolf.zip (Size: 137.46 KB / Downloads: 102)
.zip   Chimchu.zip (Size: 110.42 KB / Downloads: 107)
.zip   Forgewall.zip (Size: 43.44 KB / Downloads: 104)
.zip   Kalamari.zip (Size: 171.25 KB / Downloads: 104)
.zip   Sgt Ironbark.zip (Size: 337.96 KB / Downloads: 112)
.zip   Fat Tyrax.zip (Size: 99.6 KB / Downloads: 112)
.zip   Female Tyrax 2.zip (Size: 132.87 KB / Downloads: 106)
.zip   Zilia.zip (Size: 135.23 KB / Downloads: 111)
Thanked by:
UnityStudio should be able to automatically load the splits joined when using the load folder option.
Thanked by:
(09-25-2017, 09:19 PM)Hallow Wrote: UnityStudio should be able to automatically load the splits joined when using the load folder option.

I did try to open the splits, but it didn't seem to like them very much. I did find a much more powerful program that basically splits it right open, see my now-edited original post. I can access just about everything in the game using it! (insert villainous laughter here)
Thanked by: