Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Custom Sprite Project
Hello there. I am creating this thread to showcase, and search for, fellow spriters who want to embark on this art project.

WHY AND WHERE DID THE IDEA COME FROM?
WHAT'S THE GOAL?
WHERE TO CONTRIBUTE?
Discord server, feel free to join.
The collection right now stands at this point:
[Image: pokemon_overworlds_collection_by_fblaster-d6u2aja.png]

The templates for the characters are available here:
[Image: 1705f35d741d446ba812872_by_fblaster-d6gz1z8.png]

Trainer battlesprites are also welcome in this project, and in a later point in time will be organized to make it easier to sort what is available and what is missing. This is an example of one I made:
[Image: tracey_by_fblaster-d6l5t28.png]

Thanked by:
Are you only doing a gen 4/5 style with the pokemon and trainer battle sprites? I've started attempting to create every pokemon in a GBC style and was wondering if you'd be interested in also getting some GBC styled resources for anyone interested in an oldschool styled fan game? If not, I wouldn't mind making some trainer sprites for fun at some point.

anyway, I think this is an interesting project. The style is very unique, and an interesting new take for pokemon; Maybe a bit too close to the chubby gen 4 sprite style that I'm personally not a fan of, but very interesting nonetheless.
Thanked by:
Well, we're kind of busy with this style we chose to go with. But your project sounds interesting too. Give us a link to check it out.

If you want to contribute for this project, just find us at DA, or in our Discord server: https://discord.gg/6C7wvDs

Since I'm posting, this was the character I made today:

[Image: koga_by_fblaster-dbnx93o.png]

Thanked by:
I really like the ones done so far, keep it up!
Thanked by:
Thanks!  Wink

Today I added two more:
[Image: jessie_by_fblaster-dbo08gn.png][Image: sage_by_fblaster-dbo08md.png]

I'm still looking for people to help in this extensive project. Any help would be welcome.

Thanked by:
The overworld sprites look nice but I don't know if the double pixel outline is necessary. Hmm.
Thanked by:
well i for one think that it works for this style, it's not needed but it's a change of pace for sure

reminds me of tomato afventure's sprites

[Image: 43520-Tomato_Adventure_(J)(Cezar)-4.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Ahahah, it does indeed. What is that game?  Tongue

Thanked by: