Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ワンダークラウン/Wander Crown (Mobile): Can't find files anywhere
Can't find files related to the game. Used both Apk Extractor and Root Browser.

Tried with both an Android phone and an Android emulator.

Note: the game is more than just APK, it downloads the extra files, around 340 MB total.

I'm highly interested in this because the game ends its services late this month.
Thanked by:
you can use fiddler to sniff your connection and download the assets.
Are you sure there aren't private servers of this game?

to get the assets stored on your phone, sue this https://f-droid.org/packages/dk.jens.backup/
you need robot, tho

for experience a mobile gatcha game 90ish MB isn't much, so i Belive that some protesta are still on the server
Thanked by:
does it look right to you?
[Image: GbVkciyg.png]
the backgroud isn't a problem because the game has also the mask to cover that garbage
[Image: upD6cdC.png]
Thanked by:
whathever, the guy left and it's too hard to track him down.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cghs847sz...gc.net.zip
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s5hp9voa3...wancro.zip
i'm posting the netgame asstes for data preservation purposes and waiting someone else interested , those are UnityFS files, so UABE should do the job.
If you're going to post it on tsr the sheets, credit would be appreciated.
Thanked by:
Yes, that one image you posted is the portrait of one of the characters (well in-game you only get to see the upper half because the portraits are big, but i digress).

Thank you for this contribution, i'll see what i can do.

tbh, i posted this on Saturday, and saw your post one Sunday before going to sleep, i was going to respond but i forgot. Now i'm using a computer at school. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanked by: Kendotlibero
no problems, good luck with the rip!
protip: you can batch convert them using the guide into the UABE folder, you can open in this way multiple files at once.
For sheeting you can use the spritesheeter form our lord and savior Daxaar here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29374.html
if you want to credit me, on the submission form on the "submitter" section, use a comma and my nickname, so it will appear in my profile that i worked on it
Thanked by:
(09-19-2017, 10:47 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: no problems, good luck with the rip!
protip: you can batch convert them using the guide into the UABE folder, you can open in this way multiple files at once.
For sheeting you can use the spritesheeter form our lord and savior Daxaar here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29374.html
if you want to credit me, on the submission form on the "submitter" section, use a comma and my nickname, so it will appear in my profile that i worked on it

Hi,
I'm trying to extract the characters from your files. But like yours, I'm also find garbage background on it.

I wanna ask, what software you use to remove that background? Photoshop?
Thank you in advance.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2017, 04:01 AM)sena_kaito Wrote: I wanna ask, what software you use to remove that background? Photoshop?
Thank you in advance.
yeah, just apply the black/white thing ad an alpha channel or use Imagemagik to make it automated
Thanked by:
[Image: 7kQgBXI8.jpg]
This one is the easy but tedious method
if you wanna use imagemagick to make it faster you first hav to download it here and move all your files where you installed the program.
next you want to create a .bat files and write this thing:

for /r %%v in (*.png) do (
 magick.exe %%v %%vMask -alpha Off -compose CopyOpacity -composite "%%v"
 del %%vMask
 )

and open it with the administrator privileges.
Thanked by: sena_kaito
(11-27-2017, 08:10 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: [Image: 7kQgBXI8.jpg]
This one is the easy but tedious method
if you wanna use imagemagick to make it faster you first hav to download it here and move all your files where you installed the program.
next you want to create a .bat files and write this thing:

for /r %%v in (*.png) do (
 magick.exe %%v %%vMask -alpha Off -compose CopyOpacity -composite "%%v"
 del %%vMask
 )

and open it with the administrator privileges.

Okay. Great tips, since I has not installed Photoshop on my laptop.
Thank you! Big Grin
Thanked by:
(11-30-2017, 12:44 AM)sena_kaito Wrote: Okay. Great tips, since I has not installed Photoshop on my laptop.
Thank you! Big Grin

GIMP is more than enough to do this kind of work, it's light and free. Just get it
Thanked by:
(11-30-2017, 06:17 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 12:44 AM)sena_kaito Wrote: Okay. Great tips, since I has not installed Photoshop on my laptop.
Thank you! Big Grin

GIMP is more than enough to do this kind of work, it's light and free. Just get it

Sure. And thank you Big Grin

Ah one question more, (maybe this is out of topic). 
How can I open .texture files? I'm using UABE, UnityEX, Unity Studio and nothing works. Any suggestion?
Thanked by:
i don't have them on my pc, can you upload a couple?
Thanked by:
(11-30-2017, 11:02 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: i don't have them on my pc, can you upload a couple?

Sure, here an example of the files.
Thanked by:
(11-30-2017, 05:56 PM)sena_kaito Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 11:02 AM)Kendotlibero Wrote: i don't have them on my pc, can you upload a couple?

Sure, here an example of the files.

where did you find them? i redownloaded the files but i don't see them
Thanked by: