Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: should xbox one and ps4 model library
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
4 50.00%
no
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

why are there no Xbox one and ps4 game model library's
hey i just wanted to bring up the topic for the future. i think it would amazing for a Xbox one and ps4 game model library ( no this not a request) because it would be amazing and some games are only on Xbox one and ps4 not on any other console and a great way to preserve current gen models and other stuff.
taco in the laco
Thanked by:
You're totally right! We absolutely should have Xbox One and PS4 sections! Why don't you go figure out how to rip the games and start them both yourself!
Well, what Petie said. Nobody knows how to rip those assets, or the games themselves. You can't expect it to happen by magic. Tongue
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
Maybe rip sprites from console rendering. I am not interested for these platforms but I think it can be possible for some games.
I done that for Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U), using also Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE).
Thanked by:
(09-17-2017, 09:53 AM)iyenal Wrote: Maybe rip sprites from console rendering. I am not interested for these platforms but I think it can be possible for some games.
I done that for Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U), using also Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE).
That's not really a good method since the palettes will be off, or the sprites will have blurring in between the edges. And trying to use that to extract transparent images / anything with anti-aliasing is more trouble than it's worth (and pretty much impossible).
Thanked by:
Yes I agree with you RTB, it's not possible for all the cases, and rips will not have the original quality.
But sometimes, it is the only way.
Thanked by:
Except taking lazy shortcuts isn't the only way here. Waiting until someone figures out the formats and develops the necessary tools to do it right is the way to do it. All that's needed right now is patience.
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Kendotlibero