Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping personal Spartan model from Halo 4
Just like the subject says, I'm trying to rip my spartan character (the guy in my avatar) from Halo 4 on my Xbox 360, so i can rig his model in blender and use him for stuff. Unfortuantely, I have not found a single guide or video about doing so. There were a bunch about ripping from 2 and 3, but none about Halo 4, and especially none about ripping specific spartans out of the game, like your own Spartan IV. Closest on here i could find was a guy saying the models can be ripped about 2 years ago.

If anybody here has any idea how to do this, that would be much appreciated.
Thanked by:
(09-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Huntertyavatar Wrote: Just like the subject says, I'm trying to rip my spartan character (the guy in my avatar) from Halo 4 on my Xbox 360, so i can rig his model in blender and use him for stuff. Unfortuantely, I have not found a single guide or video about doing so. There were a bunch about ripping from 2 and 3, but none about Halo 4, and especially none about ripping specific spartans out of the game, like your own Spartan IV. Closest on here i could find was a guy saying the models can be ripped about 2 years ago.

Not 100% sure, but you may have to rip the individual armor pieces that you used on your spartan. Then piece it together in blender. I have personally got a hold of the Mantis model (including destruction debris). You might try using Adjutant as it can rip from any Halo since 3. So as long as you have the files ripped from the game's iso, then you should be good. If you don't have the iso off of the disk, then I don't know what to tell you as I probably wouldn't be allowed to discuss anything related to ripping/downloading modern games (what with piracy being an issue and all). But maybe someone else could help with getting the iso from the disk (especially on X360 since it is old enough for that knowledge to become quite common).
Thanked by:
(09-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Huntertyavatar Wrote: Just like the subject says, I'm trying to rip my spartan character (the guy in my avatar) from Halo 4 on my Xbox 360, so i can rig his model in blender and use him for stuff. Unfortuantely, I have not found a single guide or video about doing so. There were a bunch about ripping from 2 and 3, but none about Halo 4, and especially none about ripping specific spartans out of the game, like your own Spartan IV. Closest on here i could find was a guy saying the models can be ripped about 2 years ago.

Just like the other guy said you may be able to rip a Spartan along with specific armor attachments. Also you don't have to use that Ardujant program anymore. There is a new program called Relcaimer and I made a tutorial on it here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-38349...light=Halo
It's really easy and I am uploading the Halo 4 .map files tonight so you should be able to get it from there or the other links I gave.
Thanked by: