Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is anyone still mad at me for the megaman pc?
Neutral 
Ahhhh.... Is anyone still mad at me or do they still think I'm an asshole?

Because.... my rips are no longer being accepted by the owners of the site and I was wondering if this has to do with that case of Megaman PC1/3 in TSR, if anyone could answer me, I would be very grateful.... bye
Thanked by:
A total asshole.
just kidding

Usually, when something is declined by the staff, they'll give you a reason why it was declined. Read the reason, and if possible, fix the sheet per the suggestion.
If you keep submitting the same sheet over and over without making any changes and it keeps getting denied...then yeah, maybe you're an asshole because you'd be blatantly ignoring the reasons they're getting denied.

For example:
Incomplete rips? Rip more sprites from the game, or find another method that allows for more thorough rips.
JPEG cleanup? That's not good enough - rip from the game and not off screenshots from Google.
Inconsistent palettes across the sheet? Make sure everything is ripped in the same manner and those palettes aren't all over the place.

Things like that will go a long way in trying to get your sheets accepted. Trust me, it's never personal here - don't get discouraged if it's declined and just pay attention to the feedback you get.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
-(Kosheh) No, they do not leave even one reason why the rips are not accepted, but anyway thank you for your comment and it's good to know that people are still not mad at me for the Megaman PC1 / 3 rips
Thanked by:
How about you upload the sheets here and we take a look at them?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
@Davy It's ok, here it is. 

[Image: 1502840862.png]
Thanked by:
Places are nouns, they have capital letters at the start of the word.[/pedantic]

But in seriousness, there is a massive empty space in the bottom right, and looking at the layout, it's probably more beneficial to have a vertically large street instead of a horizontally large sheet.

Not sure what the boxes are about.

Edit: Image in post is not full image, use the "view image" function to get the full size. (not sure if everyone knows)

Edit 2: Spacing is very important.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:
@Observer well, here it is.

[Image: 1504389073.png]
Thanked by:
A little better but you still have that needless empty space. Plus, there's still the issue of the spacing between sprites.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:
@Observer and now, it's cool?

[Image: 1504398832.png]
Thanked by:
(09-02-2017, 11:33 AM)Allan Doug Wrote: -(Kosheh) No, they do not leave even one reason why the rips are not accepted, but anyway thank you for your comment and it's good to know that people are still not mad at me for the Megaman PC1 / 3 rips
The PMs you get upon having a sheet rejected should tell you well enough why they weren't.
Thanked by: Kosheh, Kold-Virus
@RandomTalkingBush I don't know what PMs are, are those comments that people make on that site?
Thanked by:
(09-02-2017, 08:00 PM)Allan Doug Wrote: @RandomTalkingBush I don't know what PMs are, are those comments that people make on that site?
Private Messages. You should get a notification at the top of the page every time you get one.
(09-02-2017, 07:36 PM)Allan Doug Wrote: @Observer and now, it's cool?

[Image: 1504398832.png]

Those haven't been accepted yet because I don't know what style you're emulating, and I don't know which ones are edits and which might be rips.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
@Ton what style am I emulating? what a style? Shocked
Thanked by:
Not to go and be a jerk making assumptions, but...

I'm assuming you're from Brazil, so I guess he's referring to "estilo" as in "Estes são sprites no estilo do Super Mario World"

I'm not Brazilian nor do I speak Portugese though, I had a friend help me out trying to figure out the word. Tongue
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: