Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PSXvram help
Question 
I'm trying to rip sprites from a playstation called sonic wings special. I did the Magma Dragoon tutorial and it worked! But theres one problem, when I put the data in PSXvram, the sprites are all blurry! Can please somebody help me with this. Link- https://postimg.org/image/gsvml29s9/46210bb4/
[Image: Kaneko-Wikia.png]
Thanked by:
Did you redimensioned the window?
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
How do I keep the sprites the right known size?
Thanked by:
By the way, you have to open the vram executable then drag and drop the file on the window, dropping the file on the executable wont work.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
I did that and It worked but how do have the sprites 16x16?
Thanked by:
I don't see what's the problem in the image you posted. Here: https://i.imgur.com/owGKUpZ.png
Thanked by:
Thats the problem, if you look very closely, the sprites are actually blurry and not 16x16.
Thanked by:
Look at my post again.
Thanked by:
how did you do the 16x16 sprites? And what does redimension the window mean?
Thanked by:
I didn't do anything, I just opened the window, dropped the file there, pressed "9" then navigated to the sprite and palette.
Thanked by:
https://postimg.org/image/7t07scsg9/. If you look closer (download the photo) everything is blurry, how do I fix this? What does redimensioned window mean by the way.
Thanked by:
Say, have you tried lowering your desktop resolution?
Thanked by:
Yes, do I change it to 1600X900?
Thanked by:
Won't hurt to try.
Thanked by:
Thank you you so much Magma Dragoon! It worked!
Thanked by: