Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Retro-Styled Rainmeter Skins
Hello, everybody. Today, I have something special to share with all of you gamers, if you have Windows, that is. In 2001, a desktop customization tool called Rainmeter came to our world. Since then, we had the ability to create and share skins, personalizing our desktops along the way. But... what if you had the ability to display the date and time in style of many of your favorite video games from yesteryear? Well, I made it possible. Hold on to your seats, because I'm sending you... back to the past. With 100 skins to choose from, some skins being my own original, you might have a favorite. 
Here you go! I even have a link to Rainmeter in the folder if you'd like any of these skins in the following link.
https://thewolfbunny.deviantart.com/gall...eter-Skins

Plus, stay tuned to this folder! Even though I have now reached 100 skins, there's still more skins to create in the future. Currently taking a break. I promise to not let you all down!
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
No, go away.

We don't want what your selling.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Oh, these!
I'm actually using one of yours right now!
Thanked by:
Whoops. I wrote this up and moved the post, but you already have a topic with your Rainmeter skins in this subforum.

Locking this. Please don't make duplicate threads, thanks

EDIT: Oops! Closed the wrong thread. SweatdropCute
closing the old topic, reopening THIS topic
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Ah, so this was a legitimate thing and not just some advertisement.

I kind of feelin like a dick about the last time I posted in the other thread but uhhh, yeah sorry bout that. Usually if I don't see images and just a link I kind of jump to the conclusion it's an advertisement.

But yeah I wouldn't have much use for this since I have a mac but I will say it's dope that you're working on these. Although I wonder if its possible to animate images on these through a bit of coding and not just change the images of the clocks. Would be kind of cool but at the same time it could take up alot of data.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(08-25-2017, 09:08 PM)DioShiba Wrote: Ah, so this was a legitimate thing and not just some advertisement.

I kind of feelin like a dick about the last time I posted in the other thread but uhhh, yeah sorry bout that. Usually if I don't see images and just a link I kind of jump to the conclusion it's an advertisement.

But yeah I wouldn't have much use for this since I have a mac but I will say it's dope that you're working on these. Although I wonder if its possible to animate images on these through a bit of coding and not just change the images of the clocks. Would be kind of cool but at the same time it could take up alot of data.

That's OK. I'm glad you actually like them! I worked hard on them, and wanted them to be appreciated on VG-Resource by many retro fans.
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
(08-25-2017, 05:10 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Whoops. I wrote this up and moved the post, but you already have a topic with your Rainmeter skins in this subforum.

Locking this. Please don't make duplicate threads, thanks

EDIT: Oops! Closed the wrong thread. SweatdropCute
closing the old topic, reopening THIS topic

Hey, no worries, Kosheh! So, what do you think of my Rainmeter skin gallery right now today?
Thanked by:
(08-25-2017, 12:12 PM)SketchAnimations Wrote: Oh, these!
I'm actually using one of yours right now!

Thank you! Which one are you using? Do you have any other skins you'd like!
Thanked by: