Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Rips
here's all the sounds,voices,music & everything in it,the DBZ Budokai 1 Sound Collection,i uploaded this in 7zip in 1.39 gb uncompressed is around 2.05 GB
& it's 24 khz in Wav Format.

- snip -
Please re-upload this file without music samples. - Kosheh

i ripped them with PSound.you can listen to them & organize them in Zip if you want.
Thanked by:
This is cool! But...this contains music and music samples. Music uploads aren't allowed on our site - there's plenty of other sites that would probably love to have that, but this isn't one of them.

I've snipped the link from your post - if you could kindly re-upload this WITHOUT any music in it, it'll be totally fit to upload on the Sounds Resource. :^)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus
As he said, if you remove the music you should be golden. Try to see if you can also categorize them by character, just like Xenoverse!
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:
right.i guess i will upload the original link to Sprite DataBase forums.
just Think,This is why Nobody Uploaded any DBZ Budokai Rips here for years.
Thanked by:
(08-18-2017, 10:47 AM)Sokkah Abdelkader Wrote: right.i guess i will upload the original link to Sprite DataBase forums.
just Think,This is why Nobody Uploaded any DBZ Budokai Rips here for years.

Hey, I'm not sure if you're active anymore but I was wondering if you had posted these Budokai 1 SFX anywhere? I'm really interested in the sound design in the cutscenes and stuff.
Thanked by: