Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
TiledGGD problem: FM-Towns Wizardry V
Well:

[Image: 9WKl6MB.png]

All of the monster's graphics are stored in a file named "MONSTER" inside the game's disc. Problem is, I can't change the palette (they're apparently on the same file). Wonder if someone can help me with this.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
Have you tried changing the format for the palette?

[Image: I7maTNy.png]

Might have solved it. Looks like the palette has to be at the bottom of the palette window, which works with everything except the first sprite unless you add in enough space in the file itself.

I'm gonna check a video on Youtube for a monster I can easily compare a palette to.

I think this is the right settings.
[Image: 7nlmPQu.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Magma MK-II, Regius
How can I get that first enemy?
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-PBV_w...sp=sharing I edited the start if the file with enough dummy data to shove the palette to the bottom.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Magma MK-II