Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting PSASBR PSARC files?
I was able to get my hands on some PSARC files for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal. Does anyone know how I can extract the files to get the models?
Thanked by:
you can't with the PS3 version, but it's very easy with the Vita version
Thanked by:
I suggest the ripping way, if it's possible. Using RPCS3 if the game is compatible with a 3D ripper.
Thanked by:
(08-06-2017, 12:18 PM)iyenal Wrote: I suggest the ripping way, if it's possible. Using RPCS3 if the game is compatible with a 3D ripper.
first of all, no. it isn't possible on RPCS3. Second of all, there's Noesis plugins to get the models with bones and you can easily extract from the PS Vita version.
Thanked by:
Yes but there are a loss of quality on the PS Vita version, especially for the textures. Do you can link the Vita model format Noesis plugin please ?
Thanked by:
(08-06-2017, 01:10 PM)iyenal Wrote: Yes but there are a loss of quality on the PS Vita version, especially for the textures. Do you can link the Vita model format Noesis plugin please ?

http://puu.sh/x3geP.py
Thanked by:
(08-06-2017, 01:29 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 01:10 PM)iyenal Wrote: Yes but there are a loss of quality on the PS Vita version, especially for the textures. Do you can link the Vita model format Noesis plugin please ?

http://puu.sh/x3geP.py

Can this one get all the models? A friend of mine tried ripping from the vita version before but wasn't able to get all the models.
Thanked by:
Actually, ps3 psarc could be open easily with ps3tools, the problem is when you extracted what you could do with those files! Trying use psvita version noesis plugin if you still interested in ps3 but with no warranty you could get any models!

Thanked by:
would this plugin work on any ps vita game by chance?
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by: