Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger models?
Say, has anyone who's in the model ripping department ripped models from any of the three Ty the Tasmanian Tiger games? If not, could someone who has some free time be willing to rip them? The reason is I want to rig and compile the models from those games so that they can be used in Source Filmmaker and Garry's Mod.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
The games is coming to steam, so there becomes easy rip 'em
Thanked by:
How so, might I ask?

Also, bump, since I feel like I'm the only one on this site who wants Ty the Tasmanian Tiger models ripped but nobody else seems to notice. Sad
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
(09-07-2017, 11:34 PM)Neon Streak Wrote: Also, bump, since I feel like I'm the only one on this site who wants Ty the Tasmanian Tiger models ripped but nobody else seems to notice. Sad
Sorry, actually my pc is ko, but if you take the ty game for pc, install it, and then go in the game folder, probably you find the models files, or a pack, then just search on web for the file format and how to open/convert it.
This usually works for most of the steam games.
Sorry if i actually can't do more that this...
Thanked by: