Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripped level models from Super Monkey Ball JR (GBA)!
I ripped the level models from Super Monkey Ball JR for GBA. Unfortunately, Models Resource does not have a GBA category, which is understandable. But I can't find a suitable "other" category to put them in. Where would they go?

I currently only have the Beginner models, though I have found the level data for all levels and will rip all of them later (sans the golf courses).

Attached Files
.zip   BE.zip (Size: 70.42 KB / Downloads: 248)
Thanked by: Filler
You can ask for insert that category, it is missin because almost every gba game are 2D....
The 3D games are like the 1% and most of these are "fake 3D" using sprites and resizing.
Anyway maybe you can put it in the DS/DSi section because the first DS-DSi actually can use GBA cartdriges, if you don't know that.
Thanked by:
(07-21-2017, 07:16 PM)Smakkohooves Wrote: You can ask for insert that category, it is missin because almost every gba game are 2D....
The 3D games are like the 1% and most of these are "fake 3D" using sprites and resizing.
Anyway maybe you can put it in the DS/DSi section because the first DS-DSi actually can use GBA cartdriges, if you don't know that.

I realize that. I just added a category for it, hopefully it will get reviewed soon! x3
Thanked by:
Been almost 2 weeks... Could someone check my submission?
Thanked by:
You have to realize that the models queue has over 1000 models pending and limited staff, so there are a lot of people who have been waiting a lot longer than you have. Be patient.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Cooper
(08-02-2017, 11:01 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: You have to realize that the models queue has over 1000 models pending and limited staff, so there are a lot of people who have been waiting a lot longer than you have. Be patient.

Sorry for the bump, but it's been over three months. Does it usually take that long, or is there something wrong with my submission?
Thanked by:
(11-04-2017, 06:30 PM)Yoshimaster96 Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 11:01 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: You have to realize that the models queue has over 1000 models pending and limited staff, so there are a lot of people who have been waiting a lot longer than you have. Be patient.

Sorry for the bump, but it's been over three months. Does it usually take that long, or is there something wrong with my submission?

Dude, there are a L O T of models. TMR does not have a entire workplace of people clearing queue. Be patient.
Thanked by:
(11-04-2017, 07:00 PM)Siul Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 06:30 PM)Yoshimaster96 Wrote:

Dude, there are a L O T of models. TMR does not have a entire workplace of people clearing queue. Be patient.

Ah okay. Apologies.
Thanked by:
How does one even rip models from a GBA game?

Doesn't the GBA not have 3D hardware, meaning there's no sense of depth? I assume that means you cracked open the game internally to find these.
I like to make models in my free time. I also make weird games, too.
Thanked by:
(11-04-2017, 09:57 PM)Filler Wrote: How does one even rip models from a GBA game?

Doesn't the GBA not have 3D hardware, meaning there's no sense of depth? I assume that means you cracked open the game internally to find these.

I don't think it has 3D hardware, so the game would have to have a special engine for it.
You would probably need to analyse the game data to rip the models.
Thanked by: