Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
MrPr1993's Games WIP
(if you're reminded of Undertale's Megalomania, nah; it ain't Undertale)

This is one SM64 hack I was workin on for several weeks... slooooooooooooooowly (+several helping hands).

(Note that the voice needs radjusting...)

This is a mod I am wanting to be come true. Featuring a non-Mario character; Livvie Venture. With everything else replaced by original characters. And things.

Plot? Livvie explores an island. She gotta collect magic green crystals (which could replace the stars) and deal with a gang of bandits. Dazzit~

I gotta focus on this project soon! Currently; I'm working on a hub world. Wish me luck!
Thanked by: miyabi95_
Animations are well implemented with the custom character.
You can also post this on kuribo64, they have a community focused on SM64 (and the DS version).
Thanked by:
(07-08-2017, 03:03 AM)iyenal Wrote: Animations are well implemented with the custom character.
You can also post this on kuribo64, they have a community focused on SM64 (and the DS version).

And it's done! Thanks for letting me know!
Thanked by:
Looks interesting. Are you planning new level layouts as well, or is it just the character reskin?
Thanked by:
(07-08-2017, 04:47 PM)Cloud6625 Wrote: Looks interesting. Are you planning new level layouts as well, or is it just the character reskin?

Oh, indeed! This'll include replacing the enemies' models with my own. And the levels!

Speaking of levels, here's a previous video of it which shows a mansion. Note that in this version she has Mario's voice...
Thanked by: Cloud6625, iyenal
To keep from leaving different game-related posts everywhere, I'll post em' here!

Here's one I'm making with Game Maker Studio.

It ain't much, but here's something! I'm workin on~
[Image: Mod_Test11.gif]

Shaundi. A lil' game bout a killer rabbit. Currently, the thing I got so far for the is her dealing with a mob.

My goal here design-wise is to make it a 3rd person shooter. I remembered that I still had this account so I'll show what I done so far here.

Plus previous things I made:
[Image: unknown.png]Shaundi in a maid-like dress (all of her polygons' UV Mapping are all set so she can have different outfits)
[Image: unknown.png]
A random enemy model. My models are done with a bit of SketchUp 8, Model Creator (for Import and textire mapping) and 3Danimator (for movement)

Soon, I gotta work on the weaponry and a  few bugs. Wish me luck!
Thanked by:
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

I found out about Snidr's 3D engine and now I'm usin' it. I'll be updating this with a new model of Shaundi, seen above. And a new gun.

I gotta make a new area soon. And give it a N64 look.
Thanked by:

More progress~
Thanked by:
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Gotta show more progress; for now, I'm workin' on two new models: the gorilla and the tiny weasel. I also gotta give the engine more new stuff soon...
Thanked by:
Have something!
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Gotta update this!
Thanked by:
[Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=300]
Whew gettin back at this
Thanked by: iyenal
[Image: gametest1_by_mrpr1993-dc0y1kr.gif]
Finally recorded something!
[Image: gametest5_by_mrpr1993-dc1gyaq.gif]
Some updates
Player UI panel animation is good ! But your GIF is corrupted after (maybe it's my browser).
Thanked by: