Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Returned after nearly 7 years of inactivity.
I used to be here on the forum for some spritework. I just recovered this account thanks to the admin. After those years I've greatly improved custom spritework and learned a lot of 3D modeling/ripping/porting.

I currently have the Switch version of Breath of the Wild files. Although I wouldn't have gotten a hold of these without the help of my husband. There's still a lot I have to learn about the Switch's compression and extracting the model data to be imported into 3DS Max. Hopefully I can receive some help in these forums.
Thanked by:
Welcome back, I guess! There are some pretty clever people here that can probably help you with Switch compression stuff.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
hello, mario's 9th friend

don't break anything (except rigs and meshes) and we'll get along just fine :^)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
(07-08-2017, 04:48 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome back, I guess! There are some pretty clever people here that can probably help you with Switch compression stuff.

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Hopefully I can find the help I need!
And thank you!

Quote:Kosheh
hello, mario's 9th friend

don't break anything (except rigs and meshes) and we'll get along just fine :^)

I promise not to break anything else, no worries! :^)
Thanked by:
(07-07-2017, 07:55 PM)Marios-friend9 Wrote: I currently have the Switch version of Breath of the Wild files. Although I wouldn't have gotten a hold of these without the help of my husband. There's still a lot I have to learn about the Switch's compression and extracting the model data to be imported into 3DS Max. Hopefully I can receive some help in these forums.
Well, send 'em my way so I can have a look, since I'm currently working on the script for it. Tongue
Thanked by:
(07-08-2017, 07:43 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 07:55 PM)Marios-friend9 Wrote: I currently have the Switch version of Breath of the Wild files. Although I wouldn't have gotten a hold of these without the help of my husband. There's still a lot I have to learn about the Switch's compression and extracting the model data to be imported into 3DS Max. Hopefully I can receive some help in these forums.
Well, send 'em my way so I can have a look, since I'm currently working on the script for it. Tongue

Well I don't think I'll be able to send 14.6 gigs of data Sweatdrop , but I'll send over randoms in a PM, if you want a specific model just let me know.
Thanked by:
(07-08-2017, 08:57 PM)Marios-friend9 Wrote: Well I don't think I'll be able to send 14.6 gigs of data Sweatdrop , but I'll send over randoms in a PM, if you want a specific model just let me know.
I wouldn't really need the entire game's contents anyway (most of the filesize is from the map data and sounds anyway), just whatever's in the "Model" folder is good.

Either way, some I'd be looking for in particular would be Riju and Zelda, as they have vertex types that most of the other models wouldn't have (and would be a good reference point for my script).
Thanked by: