Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
how come dazz's boyfreind or whatever gets modded and i dont
Its unfair like north Korea's government I say!!! Gas prices are on the downfall and this is how you have to repay us!!! Jesus.
Thanked by:
You're not exactly a person we can trust as a moderator/administrator...
Thanked by:
(12-11-2008, 10:15 PM)aud Wrote: Its unfair like north Korea's government I say!!! Gas prices are on the downfall and this is how you have to repay us!!! Jesus.

wow your kind of a jerk don't you think? Plus you're only a junior member...
Thanked by:
Girlfriend. Gosh aud, you're just so funny! You love insult all the wrong people, eh?

Also, she's a trusted member and after asking a number of members agreed she'd do well for the position of being on staff. You don't have to agree with it, since you're never here.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Oh. Thanks for sharing. Wink
Thanked by:
For starters, do you have any idea how stupid your topic sounds?
A mod is somebody the admin can trust and helps to keep order. If the mod isn't abusing his/her powers, so it's fine (for me at least). If you don't agree she's doing a good job...Complain. But don't complain because she's Dazz girlfriend.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(12-12-2008, 10:47 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: For starters, do you have any idea how stupid your topic sounds?
A mod is somebody the admin can trust and helps to keep order. If the mod isn't abusing his/her powers, so it's fine (for me at least). If you don't agree she's doing a good job...Complain. But don't complain because she's Dazz girlfriend.

couldn't have said better myself. Congrats to her (all tho I don't know who she is Sad)
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
She really your girlfriend? That seems kinda... suspicious... But I don't really care. Things are great.

Thanked by:
(12-12-2008, 11:25 AM)koopaul Wrote: She really your girlfriend? That seems kinda... suspicious... But I don't really care. Things are great.

I've been with her 9 months, I'm moving in with her next month.
Fact is, she'd just do what she does now on my account anyway. So... What does it really matter? She enjoys working on uploading stuff to tSR.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(12-12-2008, 10:47 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: If you don't agree she's doing a good job...Complain. But don't complain because she's Dazz girlfriend.

Actually... do complain if I'm doing a bad job. But to be honest, and Dazz knows this better than anyone, obviously.. I have a full time job and I'm too tired to usually even be online in the evenings, and we spend our weekends together, so I'm really very rarely here. The only reason I'm really modded is because I like uploading stuff.

And to koopaul.. I'm just wondering why you find it suspicious that Dazz has a girlfriend? I know it's a weird concept, but it's not THAT weird. Ninja
And history books forgot about us and the bible didn't mention us
The bible didn't mention us, not even once

You are my sweetest downfall
I loved you first , I loved you first
Thanked by:
I'm not entirely sure about the concept.
I understand she's your girlfriend and all that, but even so, just liking to upload stuff does not qualify her as a part of the administration.
But I'm no judge; maybe someone who just likes uploading stuff serves a great purpose to the community? We'll see.
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by:
Hi aud : )
Thanked by:
i was promised turds. where all the turds at. Your posting?? yeah thats the turd.
Thanked by:
Nothing like a loser who enjoys to start flamewar.
I think it don't really matter, if she's doing a good job. Sure, feel free to complain, but when you have a reason. I would if I had. But I barely see her around (not as if I'm here for a long time) and I never heard/read she doing anything wrong or really deserving a controversy.

You ask why you, aud, don't get a mod. I got a forum myself, so my mods are all people I trust. And my last choice would be somebody who starts flamewar, like you.

And Raccoon Sam, the reason of being a mod just because enjoys uploading stuff may sounds stupid to you. Well, at first it was to me, but then I started thinking: just look how many sheets submissions this community gets every day. So I guess every single help may be a good idea.

And I think I talked too much for a newb Sick
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Your not a newb anymore so don't worry about it.

Congratz Tigerlily~
Also I think Koopaul found it odd that Dazz made his girlfriend a mod. Not the fact that he does have a girlfriend.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: