Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mr. Jam's Jarring Return (Used to go by EpicEbilninja)
Hello guys, I'm Mr. Jam!

I used to be here under name 'EpicEbilninja' but I doubt very many people would know or remember me. A few people may remember me for wanting to make a Wario and Waluigi Rpg fangame and not getting far in doing so. Don't worry, I won't be trying to work on a W&WL game again. I really enjoyed my time here with this community back when I was still around and I would love to be a part of it again. 

As for a bit about me, I've been a gamer pretty much my whole life(a Nintendo fanboy to be precise) and I want to try to learn the skills necessary to make video games. I will be attending a local college this fall to learn more about game development so I came here hoping could brush up these skills by displaying my progress in the creative forums. Even though I'm still a little wet behind the ears when it comes to this stuff I'm really looking forward to trying to create content here. I will probably be a little slow with posting due to working full time at a fast food Restaurant(A&W), so I may be a little slow with posting things until I leave my job in August.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and I'll try not to disappear this time!
Thanked by:
Hey man, welcome back! I definitely remember you, I did like the progress you made on that W&WL game.

Good to have you back, looking forward to seeing what you'll create Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Mr. Jam
Honestly, I remember you but only as a sound ripper.

Welcome back, I'm glad to see you again! Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
(06-21-2017, 12:14 AM)Mr. Jam Wrote:  I will probably be a little slow with posting due to working full time at a fast food Restaurant(A&W)

have there been any sightings of Sriracha Teen lately? I heard he was at large last spring and it's been hard for me to get a good night's sleep ever since
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
(07-01-2017, 07:52 AM)Kosheh Wrote: have there been any sightings of Sriracha Teen lately? I heard he was at large last spring and it's been hard for me to get a good night's sleep ever since

I'm not really sure when that Sriracha teen will be around again. I don't think I have an answer to your burning question.
Thanked by: