Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What are your favorite Lego Dimensions Level Packs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Adventure Time
9.09%
2 9.09%
Back To The Future
13.64%
3 13.64%
Doctor Who
9.09%
2 9.09%
Ghostbusters
13.64%
3 13.64%
Goonies, The
9.09%
2 9.09%
Midway Arcade
9.09%
2 9.09%
Mission: Impossible
9.09%
2 9.09%
Portal 2
9.09%
2 9.09%
Simpsons, The
9.09%
2 9.09%
Sonic The Hedgehog
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good day.
I made an account hoping I could do a lot of good with it. You can see how that turned out.

Which is why I decided to host a poll and ask you a question unrelated to it: How do I edit tags on games, sprite sheets, etc.?
Thanked by:
umm

welcome to the forum? enjoy your stay? we're all pretty cool here...?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Welcome! The tagging feature is currently not complete so you can't edit them.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome. My favorite Lego Dimensions add-on is 2 Girls 1 Cup Doctor Who.
The Holographic Universe was built on a Quantum Computer
Thanked by:
(05-30-2017, 07:24 PM)StiffAsACorpse Wrote: Hello and welcome. My favorite Lego Dimensions add-on is 2 Girls 1 Cup Doctor Who.

Why not add a vote to the poll then?
Thanked by:
Because I only wanted to come in here to make the crude and distasteful but incredibly self-humorous textual response.

Plus no offense, but I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that you're a "Not-Bot" account. It's how those marketing research & analysis companies can get past things like capcha filters and bot tests because it's a live person who runs the data collection. They make a thread or two with few posts asking for opinions or making themselves seem like a normal human being for a few days or weeks and then they suddenly drop off the face of the site.

So, with all that said, if you are a not-bot and I caught you; Get an honest job you cyber leech. If you're not a not-bot then please disregard my suspicions/accusations as I have very little faith or trust in humanity... especially on the internet.
The Holographic Universe was built on a Quantum Computer
Thanked by:
(05-31-2017, 10:14 AM)StiffAsACorpse Wrote: Because I only wanted to come in here to make the crude and distasteful but incredibly self-humorous textual response.

Plus no offense, but I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that you're a "Not-Bot" account. It's how those marketing research & analysis companies can get past things like capcha filters and bot tests because it's a live person who runs the data collection. They make a thread or two with few posts asking for opinions or making themselves seem like a normal human being for a few days or weeks and then they suddenly drop off the face of the site.

So, with all that said, if you are a not-bot and I caught you; Get an honest job you cyber leech. If you're not a not-bot then please disregard my suspicions/accusations as I have very little faith or trust in humanity... especially on the internet.

>"Plus no offense,"
>"you cyber leech."

I don't easily get along either.
Thanked by:
(05-31-2017, 10:14 AM)StiffAsACorpse Wrote: So, with all that said, if you are a not-bot and I caught you; Get an honest job you cyber leech. If you're not a not-bot then please disregard my suspicions/accusations as I have very little faith or trust in humanity... especially on the internet.

Come on man, give the guy a chance - not cool to throw accusations around. I get you're trying to do good so no biggie, but just don't go around calling people out like that. All that's going to happen is it's going to make you look bad :\
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: StiffAsACorpse
Other: Lego Dynasty Warriors
Thanked by:
Hallo and welcome. I wait for you submission.
I hope more people vote for ghoustbusters, i like it. Wink
Thanked by:
(06-01-2017, 04:40 PM)sutinoer Wrote: Hallo and welcome. I wait for you submission.
I hope more people vote for ghoustbusters, i like it. Wink

>"I wait for you submission."

Are you threatening to get me banned? Rolleyes

(06-01-2017, 04:20 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Other: Lego Dynasty Warriors

That doesn't exist and might never.
Thanked by: