Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tarkan809's custom sprites
ok guys. 

i know what i create custom sprites

and now i used Piskel for pixelated apps

even dough here's the list of sprites

MORE VOLUMES COMING SOON...  Wink
Thanked by:
(05-27-2017, 06:26 AM)tarkan809 Wrote: ok guys. 

i know what i create custom sprites

and now i used Piskel for pixelated apps

even dough here's the list of sprites

MORE VOLUMES COMING SOON...  Wink

(I'm only commenting 'cause you PM'd me... Your welcome?) Huh... well... I... honestly don't know what to say about it. Unsure  (Not in a complemental or rude way, but still.) I'm no expert at custom sprites, but it could use improvement. (ALSO, I SEE THAT YOU'RE PM'ING EVERYONE TO SHOW THIS OFF. CUT IT OUT.)
Thanked by:
Dude. Stop PM'ing everyone to look at your sprites. You're gonna get your reputation down as quick as Sonic the Hedgehog can run. Just stop already.
Thanked by:
I'm aware that the mods have already told you about some of your actions to how you've been going around advertising this thread, but if it's criticism you want, then it's criticism you're going to get. And I'm just going to lay this down realistically. This isn't even that great of a sprite.

I don't really know why you're pushing to advertise this sprite to show it off. Even if it wasn't blurry it's still over detailed to the point where I can't tell what I'm looking at shading wise just because it's small, the colors don't really feel like they work for the character, the nose looks like its banded and the light source is completely inconsistent. To top it off the general issues I'm seeing I just feel that it's a very boring and, borderline flat sprite.

Granted that everyone starts from somewhere but I feel like that a lot of people have been over this with you. There are so many other flaws that I could point out on very basic terms of art that I feel like I have to say that you need to take a step back and learn the fundamentals of art.

Either that, or I feel like that myself and other people would be wasting our breath should you choose to continue to ignore any advice we're giving you, in that case I no longer really know why you're here then. We're not a site to show off and as a user, a lot of us want to help each other get better here and it's a little irritating for us to deal with whatever this attitude is where you think you're special over everyone else. In which case not to say this in a mean way, but you are not especially given how your acting to other members.

You should really take a step back and lurk more around here and see how other people post on these forums. Get a sense of what kind of community we are and not just some place that's like deviant art where you can upload everything on a whim to show off.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513