Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Neptunia VII Event Voices
Hey guys! I'd like to have the event voices for Megadimension Neptunia VII (there can't be that many), but I don't have a PS4 or anything like that. I'm pretty new to this site, so I don't know how this works. I'd like to pay, but I don't have any money on me. However, I'd be willing to pay some other way. If you're able to do it, let me know and we'll negotiate payment!
Thanked by:
If you want to collaborate, come to this thread:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27219.html
[Image: sammyrms.png]
Thanked by:
Actually there are a lot of files Almost 6200 to be exact. And truth be told I'm almost done with them. But there are a few voices that I'm kinda stuck on figuring out who they are but I'm about 90% done on the English voices. Actually a friend ripped them and sorted about 70% of the files, but never actually finished them, and gave up on the project so I took over the project. But if you want the Japanese voices, I don't know the voices well enough to sort them, so I'd have to just give you unsorted files. They should be done hopefully soon, and about payment since I'm so close to done and want the files to be publicly available, and a friend did most of the work, I don't require any payment.
[Image: WzM4hAC.png]
Thanked by: