Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bendy and the ink machine ripping
I'm having a hard time with ripping ANYTHING from the unity game,mainly I want textures.I tried Unity Asset Exlporer but it kept freaking out saying it was out of memory any time I loaded the packs.
Thanked by:
Could you send an assest file over?

Thanked by:
(05-17-2017, 03:25 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: Could you send an assest file over?

There pretty easy to get a hold of since the first game is free,I can send over the page where to get the game if that helps.

Game here
Thanked by:
(05-18-2017, 04:10 PM)ECCOorca Wrote: There pretty easy to get a hold of since the first game is free,I can send over the page where to get the game if that helps.

Game here
He didn't mean the game. He meant the actual game files. If you could provide the files that are contained in the game that would be useful, otherwise I don't think anyone is capable of helping you unless they own the game like you do. So if you could help yourself, please post the files that you're having trouble with, not a link to the game Smile.
Thanked by: Cooper
(05-18-2017, 09:39 PM)Pingu! Wrote: I don't think anyone is capable of helping you unless they own the game like you do.

Well as he said... the first chapter is free. Which I assume has some of the textures he's looking for, or at the very least has the same format as chapter 2.

Of course, sending files is always more convenient so that we don't have to download the whole game. But in this case linking to the game is perfectly fine.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Cooper
I've also tried DisUnity as well but I kept geting errors?

Im mainly looking to get the building textures such as the walls,ceiling and floor so not that many.
Thanked by:
Disunity isn't great for Unity Extraction. You could try this tool here. It's Unity Studio, and is usually very good for ripping Unity assets overall.
Thanked by: Hallow
(05-21-2017, 11:09 AM)Pingu! Wrote: Disunity isn't great for Unity Extraction. You could try this tool here. It's Unity Studio, and is usually very good for ripping Unity assets overall.

Ah thank you I will give this one a try!

Oh I have finally gotten it too work thank you Pingu!

...I ran into another problem  TT_TT

I finally found the files that I needed after showing hidden files.But there is no preview or extraction option.
[Image: 59d2157e28c8280b12bbb6ec66c7b32f.png]
Thanked by:
You try with Ninja Ripper or 3D ripper DX?
Thanked by:
(05-21-2017, 03:04 PM)ECCOorca Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 11:09 AM)Pingu! Wrote: Disunity isn't great for Unity Extraction. You could try this tool here. It's Unity Studio, and is usually very good for ripping Unity assets overall.

Ah thank you I will give this one a try!

Oh I have finally gotten it too work thank you Pingu!

...I ran into another problem  TT_TT

I finally found the files that I needed after showing hidden files.But there is no preview or extraction option.
[Image: 59d2157e28c8280b12bbb6ec66c7b32f.png]

Select the assets, click export, and then selected assets. There is an export option, you just have to click on it.
Thanked by: Hallow, Smakkohooves