Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How does Mobile ripping work
Question 
What i mean is where is the line between a acceptable game to a Non-acceptable game
For example would Stick of Titan (By SK_Mine) Be allowed?
I know that is a stick game but still im talking about those kinds of games in general

Thanked by:
Basically, if it has sprites to rip, it's acceptable. Vector graphics don't count, but if it's bitmap sprites then feel free to rip them, no matter how bad or basic they might be.

(Also are you asking for help with ripping? Because if not I'll move this to Site Discussion.)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(05-19-2017, 06:53 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Basically, if it has sprites to rip, it's acceptable. Vector graphics don't count, but if it's bitmap sprites then feel free to rip them, no matter how bad or basic they might be.

(Also are you asking for help with ripping? Because if not I'll move this to Site Discussion)
Im not asking for help but thanks for asking me

But otherwise thanks

Thanked by:
Cool, moved to Site Discussion for consistency but everything seems good anyway.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
We mainly accept sheets which show at least some semblance of usability and which people might actually want.

For example, if I make a romhack tomorrow or a crappy game which nobody has heard of which a bunch of awful sprites, that won't be accepted.
If you're ripping from a game which has a notable following online and was created with at least some care, then that's fine.

If the sheets however are just a scrambled mess of parts with absolutely no way of acknowledging any animation or purpose, then that won't be accepted. There have to be some standards for arrangement.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: SuperFlomm, Nova
(05-22-2017, 09:07 AM)Dazz Wrote: For example, if I make a romhack tomorrow or a crappy game which nobody has heard of which a bunch of awful sprites, that won't be accepted.

Well i kinda assumed that

Thanked by: