Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rick and Morty Simulator: Virtual Rick-ality
As you may or may not know, a Rick and Morty VR game was released not too long ago. I've been trying to rip models from the game, but none of the Unity tools I have work with the game at all. (My guess is because it's running on a newer version of the Unity engine)
Could somebody please help me out with ripping from this game? These models are pretty great, and I'm surprised nobody else has tried to rip them yet.
Thanked by:
Popular characters so I'm sure it will get attention in time. Likely I can see Facepunch getting in on this for GMod as well. People are probably busy with the umpteen other games like Mario and Sonic ones is all, I know I'm up to my armpits in Ninja Turtle stuff here myself right now. I'm a bit of an amateur but I'm looking into this one this weekend. Just a guess but it likely uses the newest Unity formats and possibly has some stuff in there specifically coded by the game designers. I'm sure we'll get it cracked though. If anything this is a Windows game (at least the version I got) so if you need the models for another project ye ol' screen capture utilities should be able to grab them.
Thanked by: