Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Downtime Today
Hey everyone! As I'm sure many of you noticed, the sites have been down for the last hour or so. I'm doing some database maintenance today that requires some down time but I've done enough of it to bring the sites I'm not actively working on back online. Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here! Otherwise, everything else should be back up a little later today.
I guess until then, let's have ourselves a Happy Easter.
Thanked by:
(04-16-2017, 01:07 PM)Petie Wrote: Hey everyone! As I'm sure many of you noticed, the sites have been down for the last hour or so. I'm doing some database maintenance today that requires some down time but I've done enough of it to bring the sites I'm not actively working on back online. Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here! Otherwise, everything else should be back up a little later today.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOkay that's a relief... I thought tSr part was taken down and I was terrified Dope
Thanked by:
Phew! That's a relief. I was trying to go to tTr and Chrome kept telling me that it was an unsafe website! Anyways, Happy Easter, lol.
Thanked by: sutinoer
Yeah, the certificate errors were something I didn't have enough time to figure out. It's because the site is currently being redirected and the certificate where it's being redirected to doesn't match. It's safe but it's always good to be cautious when you see a warning like that.
Thanked by: Cooper