Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Good eeeveening!
Oops, suppose I should have done this before. I'm not much of a forum goer. I'm SickALice. I'm a retro gamer who loves comic books and cartoons, anything nostalgic. I have a deep love for Ninja Turtles. I've been trying my hand at game dev and modding for years and I'm a pretty studied 3d modeler. Above anything else I plan to contribute as many TMNT models as I can figure out. I like helping and I'm always open to contribution requests. Else personal stuff I travel a bit, I love animals, I'm currently attending school for math and peer support, though slowly as I suffer a genetic condition (hence the Sick) though this also affords me plenty of time to work on art and of course models. Otherwise I spend my time as a dedicated member of my community, mostly working the outreach programs to help the homeless, economically disadvantaged, mentally ill, disabled and/or minorities. That's about it, I'm pretty boring. Games I'm playing as of this post are Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and TMNT Legends.
Thanked by:
(04-10-2017, 10:27 PM)SickAlice Wrote: I have a deep love for Ninja Turtles.

i think we're gonna get along really well then. cowabunga. Cool & Frosty!

welcome to the forums!!

tho ive gotta admit while i appreciate that TMNT legends is 100% Good Fanservice its business model is absolutely evil. when i had it installed i couldn't bring myself to spend a dime on it since you're splitting your bum in half to level up your Lousy Rank Turtle Guys
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Totally. Right at about player Level 50+. Then again it's an android game so I'll say it wasn't unexpected. Same reason I don't play Marvel Future Fight anymore. They all become grinds. I keep up with this one though for new models of course. Waiting patiently for Shinigami and Alopex.
Thanked by:
Hello and "welcome!" I think this has to be close to a record for longest time between joining and introduction thread (nearly 5 years!) - maybe we should start keeping track of that.

Regardless, it's good to have you here and it's always wonderful to see passionate members contributing content from their favorites!
Thanked by:
Agreed, from the sounds of it you appear to be a nice person and I hope to see you sticking around!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: