Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How rip sprites from CD-I games?
Well, recently i played ''Link: The Faces of Evil'' and ''Zelda: Wand of Gamelon'' in the MAME emulator (Was hard to config it to make it work) and i wanted to know how to rip the sprites of the games... the games have 2 files, .bin and .cue... and no, taking screenshots is not an option unfortunaly...
Thanked by:
Why would you do that to yourself????

Have you tried mounting the .cue file using a virtual drive (like you can do with Daemon Tools)? I doubt the CDi has much in the way of protection on it; you might be able to just access the game files without any trouble, and then figure out conversion from there.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
(04-16-2017, 06:50 AM)Skyla Doragono Wrote: Why would you do that to yourself????

Have you tried mounting the .cue file using a virtual drive (like you can do with Daemon Tools)?  I doubt the CDi has much in the way of protection on it; you might be able to just access the game files without any trouble, and then figure out conversion from there.

Ok, i can put the .cue file in daemon tools (dont have protection btw) but when i try to load it i can't, says that windows can't access to the disc...
Thanked by: