Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping Blasterball 3 Models
3D Modelling 
I'm trying to rip models from this Arkanoid/Breakout clone called Blasterball 3 and when I go into the game's models directory [C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Blasterball3\data\art\models] there are 2 folders [bosses and interface] so I pick interface and then a folder called wtintro (the intro logo) and instead of 3d model files, sprites, textures or something I instead get the following files [mod, wkz, dds, scn]. I only know that dds is a texture file for direct draw surface, but all of these files I cannot open. (screenshot is attached to this thread)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
You can't submit Wild Tangent assets to the site, just saying. Definitely looks like some compression based on extension. I have the wild compression tool, and it's nothing like that. It's not legal though to reverse engineer their assets, so if you choose to break the law find me on Discord and PM me.
Thanked by:
So I can't rip any Wildtagent games.
Thanked by:
It's fine, just upload those files and link here. I'll take a look.
Thanked by:
(04-08-2017, 09:11 AM)Pingu! Wrote: It's fine, just upload those files and link here. I'll take a look.

The data folder and a few other files from the installation will be linked by clicking here.
Thanked by:
The *.wkz extensions have zlib data at offset 0x7. Use VGM-Toolbox to decompress those.
Thanked by:
(04-08-2017, 10:18 PM)Pingu! Wrote: The *.wkz extensions have zlib data at offset 0x7. Use VGM-Toolbox to decompress those.

I decompressed the file, now how will I extract the newly created .zlibx file?
Thanked by: