Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Android ripping help
I've been trying to find a way to get the banner images/ character sprites of this game called monster strike and I've had no luck. I was wondering if anyone could help out. I will be providing link to download the game. I'd be willing to assist in any way possible.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...keUS&hl=en
Thanked by:
Most (if not all of) the image data appears to be in the form of regular PNG files.

Assuming you've figured out how to extract the APK, bulk-renaming the content of assets\data\ will do the trick. You can either just do a "ren * *.png" at the command prompt (shift-right-click the folder to get there quickly), or, if you want to add extensions to the other files in there too, hit them with something like ExifTool.
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me.  Tongue
Thanked by:
As well, if you don't know what APK's are/how to extract them, google is a great place to find a lot more info on ripping Android assets.
Thanked by:
Thank you for the reply. I did try the method mentioned above. It did show some in game images but no monster sprites or any of the other content. Here's some more information about this game. It does require a large download at the first time the application is opened so i'm not sure any of the sprites i'm looking for may be in there. Any help is appreciated. Smile
Thanked by: