Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MarioSonicU's Sound Ripping Studio
Hello, VG Resource! I love ripping sounds and voice clips from games, so i decided to show you what I am going to rip, and what I ripped so far.

Here are a list of games i plan to rip from (some of which are currently pending right now)

Mugen no Frontier Exceed: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga (DS)
Bleach: Shattered Blade (Wii)
Sakura Taisen: Hanagumi Tsuushin (Saturn)
Saban's Power Rangers Super Samurai (Xbox 360 Kinect)
and a couple more that I may do.

Here are some games that i already ripped some sounds from and are already on the site.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2/ Narutimate Storm 2 (PS3/360)
Bleach: Heat the Soul (PSP)
Bleach: Dark Souls (DS)
Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS)
Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Xbox)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Venus (PSVita)
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love/ Sakura Taisen V: Saraba Itoshiki Hito Yo (PS2/Wii)
Project X Zone [The Original Game, not it's sequel, Brave New World] (3DS)
Sakura Taisen V Episode 0: Kouya no Samurai Musume (PS2)

Any game that needs ripping, Let me know. Just make sure that it's a game that i can rip easily.
Thanked by: Pingus!
Keep it up! Ripping tough games is more fun and rewarding though. Tongue
Thanked by: MarioSonicU
(03-18-2017, 09:42 PM)Pingu! Wrote: Keep it up! Ripping tough games is more fun and rewarding though. Tongue

Thank you, I aim to rip games that not just are well known, but games you may have forgotten existed or not known about.
Thanked by:
Hey, I just noticed two sound sets from Dead or Alive Dimensions was added by you!

How did you manage to rip the SSO/XWSFILE audio? I've been trying to find something to rip the sounds and music with but haven't found anything until I saw your uploads.

Also, just to let you know that Dead or Alive 5 also has XWSFILE audio. Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how to extract the sounds.
Thanked by:
The 2nd Bleach DS game and 2 DoAX games (The original XBV on Xbox, and the 3rd game on Vita) were added to the site.
Thanked by:
I am now uploading the voice files from the 360 Kinect game Power Rangers Super Samurai
Thanked by:
(09-04-2017, 06:43 AM)Blayer98 Wrote: Hey, I just noticed two sound sets from Dead or Alive Dimensions was added by you!

How did you manage to rip the SSO/XWSFILE audio? I've been trying to find something to rip the sounds and music with but haven't found anything until I saw your uploads.

Also, just to let you know that Dead or Alive 5 also has XWSFILE audio. Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out how to extract the sounds.

What tool did you use??
Thanked by: