Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
About Pokemon Shuffle Sprites
Hello,

I was wondering, since i saw loads of Pokemon Shuffle sprites around sites in different sizes and resolutions..

Why The Spriters Resource don't have extract any sprite from that game? Is it impossible to extract them from 3DS, iOS and Android versions?

Btw, i had read all sections and since this is a question and NOT a request, i hope this is the right section to ask about this.

Thanks.
Thanked by:
(03-17-2017, 11:11 AM)Arkium Wrote: Btw, i had read all sections and since this is a question and NOT a request, i hope this is the right section to ask about this.

It was super close - also it's teetering on requests...but anyway, I'm gonna move this to Spriter's Resource -> Ripping Help. I mean, you're not ripping the assets but the least I can do is point you in the direction where people would actually know how to rip those assets. This is GD - this is like a social board, and not really...sprite-ripping stuff.

I've put a redirect so you should be able to access it from GD for the next 24 hours.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
(03-17-2017, 01:01 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 11:11 AM)Arkium Wrote: Btw, i had read all sections and since this is a question and NOT a request, i hope this is the right section to ask about this.

It was super close - also it's teetering on requests...but anyway, I'm gonna move this to Spriter's Resource -> Ripping Help. I mean, you're not ripping the assets but the least I can do is point you in the direction where people would actually know how to rip those assets. This is GD - this is like a social board, and not really...sprite-ripping stuff.

I've put a redirect so you should be able to access it from GD for the next 24 hours.

Ok, good to know that was very close.

And is really a question and not request, since i see how curious is that loads of sites have those sprites on different formats and resolutions, and how i know how this site loves quality over quantity, i was asking myself: 'why do we have Battle Trozei sprites but no Pokemon Shuffle ones?'.

I hope they appear on The Spriters Resource someday.

About asking this, what is the right section and/or who do i need to ask this more directly?

Thanks.
Thanked by:
It could be due to the difficulty it is for ripping them? I don't know myself, because I haven't heard a word about them. But, it may be in some non-native format that's a raw image.
Thanked by:
(03-18-2017, 01:35 PM)Pingu! Wrote: It could be due to the difficulty it is for ripping them? I don't know myself, because I haven't heard a word about them. But, it may be in some non-native format that's a raw image.

Yeah, can be that too.

I hope it's sprites get extracted with their highest resolution, that is 256 x 256.

Maybe in future, i'll wait until then. =]
Thanked by: