Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
3D Modelling 
I'm surprised nothing about this game has turned up already. Either that or I'm not looking in the right place. Either way, the organization of the game's files are ridiculously simple, the files themselves however, are not as simple as one would hope. They appear to be similar to the standard 'bfres' models frequently used in Wii-U games, having the extension ".sbfres", but at first glance I'm going out on a limb to say they are compressed in some way, judging by the file size. I was hoping someone would be willing to look into them and help figure out a way to extract the models and textures properly. Here's a sample of an NPC model and it's accompanying textures, specifically for Prince Sidon.

Dropbox Link
Thanked by:
Easy. They're just compressed with Nintendo's Yaz0 format. Just use Yaz0Dec.exe in the SZSTools archive here to decompress 'em, then change the extension on the outputted files from ".sbfres 0.rarc" to ".bfres" and you're good to go.
Thanked by:
If you get them, please upload Big Grin I would love to rig them into GTA SA
Thanked by:
Oh, now I feel dumb, I hadn't realized you posted information about this into your scripts topic, RTB. I was wondering though, which files are actually Link's base model? I can't for the life of me find anything for him other than his textures.
Thanked by:
(03-15-2017, 09:23 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Oh, now I feel dumb, I hadn't realized you posted information about this into your scripts topic, RTB. I was wondering though, which files are actually Link's base model? I can't for the life of me find anything for him other than his textures.

Link's model is located in TitleBG.pack which is a sarc archive.
Thanked by:
All right, found that, though I was unable to extract the full archive due to errors.

Concerning textures, I'm having trouble finding Beast Ganon's body texture. When converted the body material is improperly assigned to the 'grudge' texture, and checking the UV's for the body clearly shows it should have it's own texture, however I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it in a different file?
Thanked by:
(03-14-2017, 08:40 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: I'm surprised nothing about this game has turned up already. Either that or I'm not looking in the right place. Either way, the organization of the game's files are ridiculously simple, the files themselves however, are not as simple as one would hope. They appear to be similar to the standard 'bfres' models frequently used in Wii-U games, having the extension ".sbfres", but at first glance I'm going out on a limb to say they are compressed in some way, judging by the file size. I was hoping someone would be willing to look into them and help figure out a way to extract the models and textures properly. Here's a sample of an NPC model and it's accompanying textures, specifically for Prince Sidon.

Dropbox Link

I have 38 BOTW models in the queue.  The models are very easy to work through though there are issues now and again that take more time to get itprepared.  Also, the bones need a bit of reorganizing.
Thanked by:
Any chance you could PM me the base Link model and the default hair? I can't seem to acquire the hair file.
Thanked by:
i would like some stuff for it, tho my pc doesn't run 3dsmax sooo i am stuck for both splatoon, bayonetta 2 and zelda. If anyone can get me some stuff from Zelda please, pm me
Thanked by:
(03-22-2017, 11:55 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Any chance you could PM me the base Link model and the default hair? I can't seem to acquire the hair file.

Both are in the queue but ok.
Thanked by:
Hi there guys, I tried to import bfres file to 3dsmax with the script but it failed.
I took a screenshot for it, did anybody met with this?

Thanked by:
(04-04-2017, 11:28 PM)siro1987 Wrote: Hi there guys, I tried to import bfres file to 3dsmax with the script but it failed.

You are using an old script that doesn't work with BotW.  RTB has an updated script that you can find here https://mega.nz/#!79QV1TIZ!0GTeC0yvHNKur...J1GxYjJvcM
Thanked by: siro1987
(04-05-2017, 05:23 AM)Trikeboy Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:28 PM)siro1987 Wrote: Hi there guys, I tried to import bfres file to 3dsmax with the script but it failed.
You are using an old script that doesn't work with BotW.  RTB has an updated script that you can find here https://mega.nz/#!79QV1TIZ!0GTeC0yvHNKur...J1GxYjJvcM
Yeah. It's on "Revision 4" now, and the one in your pic is "Revision 1". So yeah, go and update that. Tongue
Burger 
please can you give me that?? the models
or     teach me how to extract them Cry

(04-05-2017, 05:23 AM)Trikeboy Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:28 PM)siro1987 Wrote: Hola, muchachos, traté de importar el archivo bfres a 3dsmax con el script pero falló.
Tomé una captura de pantalla, ¿alguien se reunió con esto?

Está utilizando un script antiguo que no funciona con BotW. RTB tiene un script actualizado que se puede encontrar aquí  https://mega.nz/#!79QV1TIZ!0GTeC0yvHNKur...J1GxYjJvcM
please help me?' a horse
Thanked by: