Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help for dead or alive 2 models ?
Anyone know a way to open the templates from the dead or alive 2? I managed to extract the files of characters and stayed a file for analysis in the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewzj0d9vzsubfo...2.rar?dl=0

Follows the list of extension of the game
.psp is the 3D model
.tgs is the texture of the model
.mot Maybe it's the mot animations ... but not sure
.apv (Nothing found, I don't know about this file)

If anyone knows a way to open them I'd appreciate it or even a way to export, because good part I've done which is extract the files from the original game, remains open.
Thanked by:
extentions don't mean anything, I've found .wad files in game that don't have anything to do with doom, for exeample.
Anyway it seems nobody worked on figuring out how they work, and reverse-engeneering isn't a work for a first-timer.
Thanked by:
(03-12-2017, 05:14 AM)kendotlibero Wrote: extentions don't mean anything, I've found .wad files in game that don't have anything to do with doom, for exeample.
Anyway it seems nobody worked on figuring out how they work, and reverse-engeneering isn't a work for a first-timer.

That's true, but analyzing the game files, extensions is true, just look at the stages of the game, there are only 2 files, 1: stage01.psp, 2: stage01.tgs, and everything indicates that psp is the 3d model since it has more weight than the .tgs, is a lot clearer what is the right format, within the original folder of the game, it's called: rom_00.bin/data/char (or stages)/name the character for the example ayane has your folder as aya01 and inside the files left for analysis, not much longer to succeed in exporting the models
Thanked by: