Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GumballYes DisneyJrNo's World of Models
3D Modelling 
After a few years of dormancy, I've decided to go back to video game ripping, but this time I will tackle 3D models as opposed to just sprites. But the games that you'll see me rip from most often are video games that are based on animated films.

I've noticed a notable lack of those games on the Models Resource, so I thought I might step in to help to fill the gap.

I will post frequently in this thread to show off the latest models that I have ripped.

This is one that I'm surprised hasn't been ripped yet.

Stay tuned for more model rips!
Thanked by: Ton, supersmashball
Oh boy! Bee Movie models!

The memes are coming..
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I've attempted to rip the humans from the Bee Movie game, but for some reason NinjaRipper doesn't capture the head or face. Only the lower parts are ripped.

Thanked by:
You think it'd be possible to rip from that Despicable Me game on the Wii? I'd really appreciate a model of Gru. Just sayin'
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by:
I'll see what I can do.
Thanked by:
3D Modelling 
Chicken Little has been a film that I saw many times as a little kid and was a big part of my early childhood. So when I found out that I could rip models from the GameCube version of the game, and in T-pose too, I took heavy advantage of it. The titular character is already up on the site, but the rest of the characters have been recently submitted, and therefore pending.

More to come soon!
Thanked by: Ton, kyleriverwithem
3D Modelling 
The issue with the humans from the Bee Movie Game has been solved, so I finally managed to rip more characters from the game. (Warning, it's very poorly made, so I deleted it from the queue.)

Thanked by: Ton
3D Modelling 
It's been a while since I last updated this, but I realized that the PC version of the Bee Movie game rips characters in T-pose, as my Wii models were rejected due to the T-pose I applied to them, so I decided to rip from that version instead. Plus, it's easier to do.

Since obviously everyone wants the main characters first, I ripped Barry, Ken, and Vanessa. Now you can use these however you want to! Smug

Barry B. Benson
Barry B. Benson
Ken
Ken
Vanessa Bloome
Vanessa Bloome

Scroll down if you want to see Hector, or Vanessa in her tennis outfit!
Thanked by:
A quick one, but here's another Bee Movie character.

Hector
Hector
Thanked by:
3D Modelling 
Ever wished you could re-enact the tennis scene from Bee Movie? Well, now you can!

Vanessa Bloome (Tennis Outfit)
Vanessa Bloome (Tennis Outfit)
Tennis Ball
Tennis Ball
Tennis Racket
Tennis Racket

Any characters or objects that you want me to put priority on?
Thanked by: sutinoer
Neutral 
Attempted to rip from this game, but sadly a glitchy, deformed clothing part (which does happen in the original game) says otherwise. For now, enjoy this render.

Thanked by: sutinoer
3D Modelling 
It's been a while, but I've ripped models from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius for the GameCube. Based on the hit animated movie, you can control Jimmy in a series of confusing and long levels while at the same time witnessing some of the worst low-poly models to ever be found on the system. Fun!

Carl Wheezer
Carl Wheezer
Nick Dean
Nick Dean

Jimmy, Cindy and Rose can be seen below, so you can see how nicely BigSky Interactive treated those characters.
Thanked by:
3D Modelling 
From the creators of Prototype, Monsters, Inc. Scream Arena wasn't exactly the best Pixar game of the sixth generation, with the odd mixture of dodgeball and Monsters, Inc., but one thing that shines in this game is the character models. Unlike Jimmy Neutron, the models actually look pretty decent for the time. So being a fan of licensed movie games, I fired up NinjaRipper and got two characters so far.
Hopefully, more will come soon!
Thanked by:
More characters from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius have been approved on the site, and they are not pretty.

Cindy Vortex
Cindy Vortex
Jimmy Neutron
Jimmy Neutron
Rose
Rose

All of the human characters in this game used flat textures for faces and eyes, as opposed to 3D bumps like the other Jimmy Neutron GC games. The results are very uncanny.

And also new to the site are two characters from Chicken Little.

Goosey Loosey
Goosey Loosey
Runt of the Litter
Runt of the Litter

Runt looks okay, but Goosey looks like it's on meth or something.

If you plan to use these models for fan animations on Blender or something, the Chicken Little models are very movie-accurate and can be used. However, I don't recommend using these Jimmy Neutron models. They look very ugly, and Jet Fusion and Attack of the Twonkies have better looking models.
Thanked by: