Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC
3D Modelling 
Well I know the DLC is fairly recent, but I need some help. I'm looking to get the models of Champa and Vados from the Xenoverse 2 DLC. Can anyone either inform me how to do so, or just make it easy and rip them for me?
Thanked by:
(03-06-2017, 01:42 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well I know the DLC is fairly recent, but I need some help. I'm looking to get the models of Champa and Vados from the Xenoverse 2 DLC. Can anyone either inform me how to do so, or just make it easy and rip them for me?

Fear not, I'm here to help Big Grin

You need to extract data2.cpk using one of the following tools:
  • Eternity's YACE (recommended, fastest)
  • Dario's LibXenoverse (required regardless, may have difficulty with Xenoverse 2 CPK archives) *
  • CriPackTools

The location of Champa and Vados would be:

data2.cpk > data/chara/CMP
data2.cpk > data/chara/VDS

You need to drag the EMD models (e.g. CMP_000_Boots.emd) with the character's ESK skeleton (CMP_000.esk) onto EMDFBX.exe from Dario's Libxenoverse.

Physics enabled object use separate skeletons, so you need to drag these with the correct skeleton (e.g. CMP_000_apron_scd.esk). You can spot a physics object easily as they all share the suffix [_scd] (unless in the case of some accessories for player characters).

The textures used in game are found in the EMB files which you can extract with EMBPACK.exe *
These textures are in DXT5 format and use alpha channel for black lines/colour detail and RGB for battle damage textures (scuffs, bruises etc). You may need to get creative to turn these into something useable outside of the game. The other EMB files (with the suffix .dyt) are colour pallets used to shade the empty models in game, you can use it as a sample to create a better texture, if you wish.
Thanked by: Carpaccio, Kold-Virus
That's actually very helpful, haha, thanks a bunch!

However due to my current workload with certain projects in my life, I don't have much time to do this, much less acquire Xenoverse 2 and the DLC itself any time soon. Would anyone be willing to get these two models and their textures for me? I don't really need bones and such. Just OBJ's with UV's and the textures to assign will work fine.
Thanked by:
(03-10-2017, 11:54 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: That's actually very helpful, haha, thanks a bunch!

However due to my current workload with certain projects in my life, I don't have much time to do this, much less acquire Xenoverse 2 and the DLC itself any time soon. Would anyone be willing to get these two models and their textures for me? I don't really need bones and such. Just OBJ's with UV's and the textures to assign will work fine.

No problem really, I'll work on that now.
Thanked by:
How did I do? Had to edit some UV for Vados because it wasn't 'colour-friendly'. Included rigged FBX and non-rigged OBJ.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pvjwbgp0d9...C_Vados.7z

[Image: 39acd85424574404abcf594a746ba569.png]
Thanked by: