Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
EyeToy Play music ripping
Hello, I am trying to rip the EyeToy Play PS2 soundtrack which has a .wad file which after trying all sorts of tools PSound is the only program that I have any success with. However, the music has a skipping issue which happens every 2 seconds.
Here's one of the songs as an example
Thanks for any help.
Edit: the music files inside the .wad file are .mib and .mih files
Thanked by:
If you could upload the WAD, that would definitely be helpful. I can take a look
Thanked by:
(03-05-2017, 10:07 AM)Pingu! Wrote: If you could upload the WAD, that would definitely be helpful. I can take a look

Here you go thanks!
Also the song I uploaded as an example is faster than it should've been as I had it set to 48000Hz when it should've been 44100Hz although that didn't fix the issue of course.
Thanked by:
Just a heads up - I know you're posting inquiring the skipping issue, but yeah but if you're planning on uploading the track to the Sounds Resource, it'll probably get denied as we don't accept music submissions due to legal issues concerning hosting them.

Once again, if you're doing it for personal enjoyment (so like, don't link to MP3 files on the forums) that's all good, but submitting it to the Sounds Resource probably isn't gonna work out. The in-game sound effects are another story; those are 100% fine

(just figured I'd pop my head in and mention this real quick. Being this is a troubleshooting topic, the content toes a fine line as you're linking to an audio file in the first post - but you're using it to illustrate the technical issue you're experiencing, so...it should be fine)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
The MIB files i think on the inside could possibly be compressed, but I'm uncertain. I can't exactly pinpoint any relevant data to the files contained inside.
Thanked by: